The Good HiE List 7,156 members · 462 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hey guys, Ive been beating my head against the wall trying to find a story here.

The plot is basically a human living in the woods of Equestria in a cabin. He has to stay away from ponies because the smell of his sweat gives him sexual control over ponies. He basically uses special soaps to remove his scent if he has to go into town. In the past, Celestia considered all humans to be succubus and killed them or banishes them on site. She ordered them to stop using their magic to manipulate the ponies, but because the humans never knew or understood what was even going on, they obviously couldn't control it. So she considers them evil. She never believed they had no control and considers them malicious. In the present day of the story our hero has been living in a cabin in the woods. Can't remember if he was hiding or not. Don't think he was. Our hero in this story managed to figure out that it was due to scent and body odor and has some control of it.

I don't know who wrote it. I don't know how long it is, but I DO know that its an incomplete story.

Anyway. Any help would be appreciated.

(Also, ANY humans with succubus power stories that you know of, let me know.)

Thanks

Monk

Estrus among us is similar kinda story, gets alil silly but still a decent read ✌

Thats it!

Thank you

Well, the using special soap and Celestia considering humans to be bad/evil/whatever is similar to Universal Acceptance, but that story is complete, and the protagonist doesn't live in a cabin in the woods.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5