The Griffon Kingdom 844 members · 516 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

What occupations would there be in the Griffon Kingdom, beside the ones we see in Griffonstone?

Likely a moneychanger to exchange currency from other kingdoms/nations. I expect that's something the Griffons will be pretty big on.

6535155 For the griffons, probably hunters and fishers, gotta get that meat to eat somehow. I doubt they are grass eaters.

I never really expected them to have bakers, to be honest.

In the most recent episode (Hearth's Warming Club), there are birdhouses in the room where Gilda, Gabby, Grampa Gruff, and Li'l Gryphon are having their feast. Indoor birdhouses, like in Fluttershy's house. So, apart from the unexpectedness of that, I'd assume someone is making and selling those. Do the birds have a practical function, I wonder? The floor is covered with straw. Perhaps the birds eat insects?

There're plenty of dishes and pottery on display too, so someone is making and selling that.

Hunters, warriors, kings, princes, weavers, smiths, butchers, crafters, shipbuilders, cooks, farmers (while I doubt they eat grass I bet gryphons love to drink)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5