The Griffon Kingdom 844 members · 516 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

hey Hello feathered brothers, I want to know if there are stories where the griffons rule over the ponies, either by heavy hand, or a time before or after the show. I found this example

i just wanna know if there's more stories i love the idea of ​​equestria under griffonstone's dominance.

Please send a link, and remember....

Griffons über alles!

Are you specifically looking for something in the same line as that fic, or just griffons calling the shots and being dicks to ponies in general?

hmm....that linked story is NOT one im gonna read...

we griffons DO nead more stories, especially ones where the griffons aren't humanized or anthro or some other crap. SO lets write more stories!

but maybe not the gore, and over sexualized ones? Too many of those on this site as is.

As I put in the comment of the story, I did not like the main line very much, the gore already bores me, I am more interested in a pony society subjugated by the griffons, going back to the background, It is interesting to me how the griffons subdued equestrians, and they handle everything in an organized but cruel way, I really It would be interesting to see a more extended story in the concept of an equestria dominated by griffons, I really love the idea. With or without blood, I am not very interested in that, but if a reorganized society, something similar to the peoples that were subdued by the Roman Empire, to give a historical example i really want to read something like that

Boo hoo , poor chick, sex and blood is harmless to me, I'm just looking for a story where the griffons rule equestria, as tyrants or as pious masters, a pony society turned into griffins

r/woooooooosh, oof

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7