Straight Shipping 2,896 members · 6,619 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Following my recent post for here yesterday, I couldn’t help but wonder if anyone would be interested in tackling a romance story between a male character and this adventurous gal here:

Daring Do:

It’s mainly because I don’t recall seeing too many romance stories revolving around her, whether between an original character, Ahuizotl, Caballeron, or some other canon male character.

So, anyone around here interested? Anyone at all?

Yeah someone should do one. Maybe do one with male bat pony who is scared or a anthro Daring do and a human male or a human boy. Do one with Ahuizol or Caballeron in pony or anthro. It a lot people can do with Daring Do let hope to see it.

Who would go well with Daring Do? I don't think any of the villains mentioned would work, TBH.

How about a ponified Johnny Thunder?

Lego's answer to Indiana Jones. Given that Daring Do is basically Indy as a pony, it's a perfect match.

Yes, I know, I'm old.

I once had an idea where Prince Blueblood vacations at Daring Do's house between her adventures, using the time to relax from Canterlot politics and helping DD relax from her adventures when she comes home sore and muddy.

Interesting.

You plan on making that into a story?

Not at the moment. This isn't really my bag anymore.

I will say that would be interesting story to read but I don't know I'm not a writer

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Group Admin

I have an idea!

Doctor Whooves x Daring Do.

They would go back in time and Daring Do would marvel at the cultures back then.

Whooves' eccentricity and Daring's down to earthness would make a nice couple.

Maybe they would have to save the world from some historical mystery. Perhaps go bacl in time to solve the ancient mystery

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10