The Ceruverse 30 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

As much as I love SpikeBelle, AppleXRumble, And PipXScootaloo and I love Cerulean1313 Cutie Mark Catastrophes to me was a bit off for me. I loved everything, but the age that he put them at was what... "Tiped to boat"? If you agree or disagree why?

1046083 According to Faust, she pegs the mane six as being at between the ages of 12 and 17, with the justification that horses mature faster than humans.

So, if you take that into account, well.

True, but in a minds thought you would see the CMC being a bit older as by the use of alcohol installs something of a extra 3 years added to the used age of most likely 17-19. Since a lot of time is past and I am starting to think that 22 and somewhere between 12 and 14 for CMC's ages but...

Hawkx1
Group Admin

So long as the fillies maturity is at 10 and the colts are 12-13 they're at the age where they would be getting interested in colts/fillies (or in Ruby's and Spoon's case girls). Since girls start their adult maturity at 10 and guys at 12-13.

True

But to defend some guys(like in my very rare case) mature a bit earlier (mentally) than anyone assumes.

And in Texas if you start dating before the age of 15 there is two routes

Run like hell from daddy

Or

"Say hello to paster shotgun."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5