Humans are Superior 4,458 members · 1,250 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I was thinking we could rate some of the best HAS type stories we have come across over the years.

1)"The World Is My Sandbox" By Poniesmine. I believe this one needs little introduction. Its a real great, light hearted story that has lots of great moments. Shame it was cancelled. 

2)The Oskar Oskar series By Legionary. Not really a HAS story but it has a lot of its elements in a sense. I found it similar to the world is my sandbox so its definitely worth a read. 

3)The Negotiations Series  By Rated Ponystar. Its set in the aftermath of a human victory in a Conversion Bureau war. Really cool series.

4) Chrysalis Visits The Hague By Dan the man. Calling this a HAS story would be a stretch, but I decided to include this because of the bad-ass lawyer defending Queen Chrysalis. Has tons of funny and memorable moments. Real shame it wasnt finished.

The Negotiation series and The Hague.

Scornas #3 · April 10th · · 1 ·

Spoilers but Diaries of a Madman has humans being the race that heralded the existence of all others after they accidentally nuclear extinction’d themselves. I’d say having all other races being specifically created by Humanity is a definite win.

There’s also any of that one dude’s stories where the protagonist is the guy’s OC Nigel M Chalmers or whatever. There’s the one where he becomes emperor, the one where he becomes a pirate king, the one where he turns into a changeling, etc. still a human being better than everyone else. I, personally, liked them very much.

‘Anon Buys the Everfree Forest’ is also an absolute W

As much as I’d love to put ‘Tales of the Oppressed’ as an HaS story, humanity kinda gets bodied by Sombra, though the protagonist *does* win in the end with the power of the limitless human spirit.

Does ‘The Rule of King Cocoon of the Changelings’ count at all? I think it should. A single Human fucks around and gets back home eventually by being a better wizard than the rest of the world.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3