Humans are Superior 4,474 members · 1,259 stories
Comments ( 49 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 49

This was an actual conversation I had with some skype friends. In all honesty, I think humans would make better lovers. If a MLP mare needs some loving, humans are a lot more versatile with our "equipment" if you know what I mean. We can give it to them hard, give it to them soft, not to mention, we have fingers!:raritywink:

You can't beat the fingers!

2952614 We already know that:

:eeyup:<--this guy got nothing on me.

:rainbowkiss::pinkiehappy::ajsmug::yay::twilightsmile::raritystarry:<-- and they all agree.

You can't beat the fingers!

Not even a Unicorn's magic?:duck:

Interesting idea. But are we emotionally compatible? I don't think a lot of humans, after being ripped from their world and dropped into Equestria, would be the most mentally stable. Plus, love is the most socially accepted form of madness. The question is, does our "love" translate well into Pony mindsets?

Ponies have larger dicks.
Nuff said.
Ponies have this one in the bag.

Ib4 Commissar Alexer arrives. :derpytongue2:

From what we've seen from the show? Yes. It does.

2952651 The idea that bigger dicks means better sex is a complete myth. As the old saying goes, it isn't the size, it's what you can do with it. You can't just fuck a girl (or guy if you are gay or bi) to make them achieve orgasm, you need to stimulate them a bit first. And I think humans would be much better at stimulation.

2952634 Well in my AU Equestria, there are human nations that are fictional but are based off of real world nations. While ponies and humans mostly stick to each other, some humans and ponies do decide to pair together.

2952627 I think Lyra would agree with you too. :raritywink:

Maybe not, but all humans have fingers. Only certain ponies are unicorns.

ponies have a dick relative to their size and personally i imagine the average stallion to be the size of a large dog a 3-4 ft long dog probably isnt going to be packing much

Except they don't last as long, nor can they hilt.

Oh, gah! I'm discussing sex with a random person on the internet!

2952670 :derpytongue2:<---don't forget her.

don't equines normally last something like 10-30 seconds before orgasm? if i remember right this is true for both male and female (i used to own two horses and 3 ponies) :unsuresweetie: if that is true then we got this in the bag :moustache:

2952753 i have viewed your case. I uncomfortably agree with you...
What do you do about ponies stocking humans who are not interested? That would get weird fast.

I am NOT drunk enough for this thread. Heretics, the lot of you, I swear.

Your waifu will be *BLAM* 'ed.:trollestia:

How about we don't be a bunch of fucking faggots and NOT talk about fucking cartoon ponies?

I thought about making a story like that but I couldn't get it right.

I guess it's a slow day for people?

I myself don't like ponies so there you go.

So... hows about them genocides?

FOR MULTIPLE COUNTS OF HERESY. EXTERMINATUS HAS BEEN DECLARED ON THIS THREAD

The Emperor proctects...

You like changelings.

2953659 Hey Roseluck, how does John Hood do in the sack?

Roseluck:

2954389 :twilightoops: you... hit the wrong planet...

2953659 I wanna see your papers. Is this relationship sanctioned by the Inquisition? :trixieshiftleft:

2953794 Commissar hold your fire! I am checking his paperwork! :flutterrage:

That's not the point.

That's heresy. (Never read the God Empress.)

..... It was a clerical error.

2955734 ... I dont get paid enough for this...:facehoof:

You sure about that?

That makes 32 changeling images that people have linked and/or sent to me in the past three days.
Some of them were not suitable for group posting. Actually most of them wern't.
People, plz stop with the changeling spam.

Embrace the spam

But you love changelings....:scootangel:

Isn't your greatest Dream to be captured by Changelings and the used as a breeding-toy?
Yes...inseminating dozens of changelings mares every day for the rest of your life.:rainbowwild:

Sign me up, I don't even care if they have a clawtoris! :moustache:

That was perfectly SFW!

The claws are there for holding the victim...eh.. i mean the lover and for stimulation. They also have a sucking mechanism in there too.:pinkiecrazy:

You will cum buckets...literally.:rainbowwild:

You know which picture I'm referring to, don't you? :trixieshiftright:
Aw, who am I kidding, of course you do! :twilightsmile:

Ohhhh....yessss.
I would totally put my dick in it.:rainbowwild::rainbowwild::rainbowwild::rainbowwild::rainbowwild:

That one was, another twenty were certainly not.

No, Changelings are imcompatable. Plus thousands of little changelings birthed from my seed?
Equestria would be taken over and turned into a military autocracy in months.

My Little Sociopath: Genetics are Magic.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 49