AU's Are Gold: An Alternate Universe Fangroup 983 members · 2,520 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

OK?
You know what I know part of this has been done to death.
I mean magic school and I know that one of two ways could happen in the movie.

One) the UDM’s will be the heroes and the some top student(s) will become shadow magic users.

Two) one of the teachers is trying to make more shadow magic users.

What I wonder is if shadow magic only lives in UDM then why don’t they take time to better train these students. From what I understand, shadows reach out to those who are desperate and in need… so why make more? But you know I always wonders, in stories like this why can't the main character say "Screw this I'm leaving?" I mean they can't force them to say that would be kidnapping and really only having one magical school is stupid. Yeah, it is just fiction but no one ever plays with that idea.

How is this connected to MLP? Well we know all that stuff exists there but I just wanted to make people think.
What can we do with this?

I say the lessons of the Magic of Friendship will force the new generation to believe good and only good. That good can create some bad within it.

7260511 Thank, I know I sounded weird but I just wanted to share my thought and asked about the group.
Thought I like to think with out bad good can't be it.
Thanks for the reply.

You’re welcome. Not a lot of people would think that good could turn evil. I mean who’s to say that the Magic of Friendship can corrupt others.

7260837 Yeup.
It's was touched on in other media but not here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5