AU's Are Gold: An Alternate Universe Fangroup 983 members · 2,525 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Alright I was thinking about this but Remember the Episode Dungeons and Discord?
Well what do you think other ponies classes would be?
This question came about because I was trying to figure out what kind of class Celestia and Luna would have if they stepped into Discord's O&O world.
Still haven't come up with something, Yet.

From the official comics, Luna is depicted as a late bloomer, but has a stronger magical strength than Celestia. Her Night Guards, while mostly unofficial, has led me to believe they are a reflection of Luna; the Night Guards are quick and stealthy as an assassin.

Celestia has an affinity for flight, if her alter disguise in the comics have any merit. In Knightmare Nights, Daybreaker is the only sole survivor, together with how much damage she receives from the comics (Reflections arc) and her loss against Chrysalis, I am led to believe she is tanky.

Luna feels more of a mage with a rogue as her multiclass. I am not familar with D&D classes, but she seems like a witch type of class

Celestia feels like a cleric with a knight/warrior as an equally leveled multiclass. Pretty much a paladin.

7800639 Thank for the insight. I appreciate it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3