AU's Are Gold: An Alternate Universe Fangroup 983 members · 2,520 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

In your headcanon is G5 an alternate timeline or alternate universe?

Out of curiosity cause I would agree

I see it as the future where the magic of friendship had a villain where Twilight didn't pay a price for her victory

Yes. Though, the shows never should've been connected to begin with.

I mean look through the whole show. The magic of Friendship, despite how powerful it is, no backlash ever happen. I mean it keeps growing powerful yet it never cause some harm nor destruction to the environment nor the casters. Hell, when Sombra destroyed the Tree of Harmony, I thought that Spirit of Friendship had perish with it because the tree was its anchor to Equestria (Take Klarion the Witch Boy and The Child from Young Justice as examples) but yet the friendship from the Young 6 recreate the Tree of Harmony without taking something from them. I mean one of the Pillars sacrifice her beauty for her friend who became corrupt with magic and thought every battle Twilight has been, no consequences has been created; like a villain who discovered the evil side of friendship and can counter the Harmony of Friendship or like in the Human world it changes their world with permanent damages. Also the species who believe in the magic of Friendship, have they been affect when Twilight created those crystals? I mean have they lost their magic or worst, gone extinct? I mean there are some unanswered questions to the whole future of Gen 4

Again, what's the difference?

I mean let’s say it’s the same universe but a different timeline

Not for me because G5 is fine as it is. :/

I consider it one of a multitude of potential futures, just the one that's being transcribed to us by official sources.

Alternate timeline

Multiverse theory. There's every possibility that there's a version of events where Twilight's reign didn't result in the events of the G5 storyline. The problem is that such a storyline isn't one that we're getting from Hasbro.

Yeah I can see that

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13