AU's Are Gold: An Alternate Universe Fangroup 983 members · 2,525 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

What are some ideas for stories about what happened to the mane 6 when the sonic rainboom that gave them their cutie marks never happened, i’d love to hear your ideas (also if you’ve read or create stories with this premise please let me know, I’d love to read them)

We've seen what Equestria would've been like had the Mane Six not been created in The Cutie Re-Mark two-parter. But I wonder what other alternate timelines would there be if we had a chance to see them?

That would be interesting, especially one where they still end up forming the mane 6 and becoming the elements of harmony, but their personalities are different

There have actually been quite literally too many stories that use that premise for me to list. The most recent one is called "For Want of A Nail", presently on its fifth chapter (counting the prologue).

I’ve actually read that one, it’s really good. By the way do you mind telling me some other stories you’ve read with the premise? Oh and how your having a great day and weekend

One of them is a story that was called "It's Got to Be My Destiny". Another is, perhaps, the most classic story with that premise on this site "A Minor Variation"

Okay cool, I’ll have to check them out, is that all of them? Sorry to ask

No. It's not all of them. Just the ones I can think of off-hand. There are almost certainly many more that others on this site can find.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8