Alcohol and Drugs are Magic 189 members · 195 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Sneak swigs of your parents alcohol as a kid/teen? Like open beer cans, wine, etc.

No. I don't think I even drank until after I graduated from college

4403578 Nope. The first time I drank any alcohol was in my first week of college. :pinkiehappy:

4405351 Pussies. I bet you knit, too.

4405548 And that's why I have four degrees

4405572 m-muh college education, I-I'm smart, right guys...?

In what?

4405655 Triple degree in History, International Studies with a concentration in Asia and Philosophy with a concentration in Religious Studies. Minors in Chinese and Poli Sci. Master of Arts in Liberal Arts.

It looks good on paper

4405725 >History
>Pol Sci
>Philosophy
>Religious Studies

Liberal Arts student. Pffthaha. The most useless, easily obtainable degrees you can get. Enjoy unemployment. You'd be better off drinking. You should have at least majored in one practical study.

4405784 It has been very helpful toward my larger goal of getting the fuck out of America

4405842 I know what you mean. I'm stuck in England. You think Murica is bad? At least you have reasonable weather. Where have you moved?

If you got a full ride your choose in majors is not great.
If you got partial, I hope you didn't take loans, because you're probably not going to be able to pay them off.
If you paid for those degrees in full, you may want to rethink some of your life choices.

Anyways I wish you luck in getting the fuck out of America, unless you're already gone. Then I will just smile.

4405866 Hong Kong/China. Plan is to do a mix of teaching work and PhD until I have permanent residency

4406334 Nah man, we were at 'bad life choices' when I said history major. No need to make it complicated.

But seriously unless wizard becomes an option I can't imagine myself doing anything other than academia. And the day I have to teach in the American public school system is the day I eat a bullet, so that means grad school so universities will look at me

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13