Irongalley's Battalion 61 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Alright everyone, I've got some bad news. With Irongalley's departure, his faction has dissolved completely. This means the war is dead. Without IG, the war at this time has no practical direction.

However, with that said, I am planning something of my own. Suffice it to say that after putting all this time into getting this battle system to Alpha, I am not going to do nothing with it. No, myself and a select few people are putting together a civil-war scenario as we speak. Unlike IG's half-cocked plan, I will not be announcing it until I have it ready to go.

Thus, please, everyone stay if you wish to participate. ETA is this Winter!
Stay Brony, my friends!

1763298 I can wait. I spend a lot of time waiting.

Holy shit we are still doing this,I thought we stopped a long time ago.

1768868 It never really started... :applejackunsure:

1773831 Sorry, there will be only two factions with pre-made units to chose from. If you want your own units, I suggest you participate in the Alpha/ Beta testing of the wargame...

1773936 Sorry, my modem's been on the fritz for the last month +/- a week...

To answer your question, not quite. It's going to be based on my story The Alicorn Chronicles: The Fall. I will link/ disseminate more info once we're closer to launch...

Bradledew Ender
Group Contributor

So what's going to happen with us Commanders?
Will I still hold the title as Leader of The Foreign Army (Minecraftia)?

2412642 If anything, this should give the players more interaction in the war.
However, there are going to be limited non-pony forces, all of which are canon creatures.

Bradledew Ender
Group Contributor

If only the Irongalley's RP Group race's were canon then our soldiers options would be more Diverse if you don't know of this group it was another group Irongalley had made LINKY THING FOR GROUP Implementing this worlds elements might make things a bit more interesting.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11