Ponies of Baddassery 279 members · 206 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

I'm just wondering would Twilight=total domination typically be a side group of this group not vice versa
yeah and I don't ban people:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:

Yes because that group is for only Twilight while this one is for all ponies.

Asa_harris
Group Admin

I don't think this can be a side group until it has more members that the other one right?

Twilight is best pony. It's all I have to say.

1023734 Twilight AND Rainbow Dash. They are both badass and I am glad I have a place to find badass stories about Rainbow. :rainbowwild: :rainbowkiss:

But no. Which ever came first, that is the main group. Anything made after is a side group. Doesn't matter how big, or why, when, or what it is. That is how it works.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

this group is the side group although it is meant for all ponies guess i should clarify that i wont ever change that

1023757 Rainbow Dash is badass, but she can't win against Twi, I love her mainly because my OTP is TwiDash :twilightsheepish:. But for you that make Twilight=total domination the main group since it was made before this one.

Mossflower
Group Admin

parallel groups then maybe?:rainbowhuh:

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1023805>>1023794>>1023757GAH
this group is the side group i was simply pointing out it was ironic:fluttershyouch:

102382 Do what you want, I'm sure it will be a good decision :pinkiehappy:

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1023830:raritycry::raritydespair:
i have lost faith in ponydom:fluttershysad:

oh there it is

I think what really matters is which was founded first...Can't be an offshoot if it came first. I think we all know the answer to that.

1023922 Faith isn't lost....

He's over in The Abundance, getting it on with Trixie and Twilight.... :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15