Tyrant Sparkle 1,406 members · 355 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
ymom2
Group Admin

Time Waits For No Mare

This story definitely deserves a bump. It was one of the classic Tyrant Sparkle stories of old. Very mysterious and action packed story with lots of interesting depth, told from the point of view of Applejack, the underdog. Tragically left unfinished, the author recently decided to post a new chapter after three years of inactivity, I thought for sure it was dead. After rereading the story I had forgotten how awesome it is. It is one of my all time favorites and partially what caused me to make this group. In my opinion it is a must read for the Tyrant Sparkle genre. There is a chance that the author decides to disappear again but maybe with enough activity and comments he can be persuaded to make more chapters.

In other news, imgur seems to be broken on fimfiction leading to broken links all over this group. I hope Fimfiction has not been blacklisted and can work it out. If not I'll find another solution despite the pain in the arse it will be to manage and migrate. I'll probably provide gallery links of the old compilation images to imgur if the issue cannot be resolved.

I have been reading stories that I have been putting off for a LONG time. I am finding myself with some time to read longfics for the fist time in what might be 1-2 years so I seem to be rediscovering the magic of reading pony in the long form. Please post any stories, especially Tyrant Sparkle stories, you have found to be awesome recently. Or post about anything you want to talk about really.

And it's back from the dead!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2