Tyrant Sparkle 1,406 members · 355 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Concept for Story

Human, Equestria Girls

Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle are the best of friends, practically sisters, they do everything together...they are also Evil HighSchool bullies.

Take it if you wish

i like that or same but they raise under the princess care till they go evil,

Making a story like that as we speak. It's during first movie and set at CHS and I'm using equestria's Twilight and Equestria's Sunset. However its more of a Sunset corrupting Twilight story

5025966 Ooooooh that's cool when shall we expect a post need a pre-reader and or editor. What kind of corruption?

5025933 sure go for it. I'm giving people this idea to use

possibly an editor, plus that is unfortunately the problem I'm having a need some form of corruption. The current idea I have at the moment is that After Twilight gains her Alicornhood she is asked by Celestia to look after Celestia's kingdom for a few days (signing a peace treaty or something). When Celestia gets back she realises that Twilight has done a good job, Twilight begins to get an ego (which will set up the similarities between Sunset and Twilight) and she begins to act like Sunset did, Celestia realises this and asks Twilight if she can do something that is beyond her capabilities, Twilight gets embarresed and instead of taking it as a lesson she takes it the wrong way and confronts her. Twilight goes a little too far and conveniently Sunset has arrived earlier than in the movie and eavesdropped on the conversation and then everything happens as normal and while there Sunset will attempt to corrupt Twilight

5026021 sadly i cant write for shit, i can come up with ideas but that about it. after that point i have no idea how to make them into story

You think that's a decent enough idea? well I'm probably gonna need an editor. If I do I will ask on this thread

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9