Tyrant Sparkle 1,406 members · 355 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

So okay if anyone wants to write about tyrant sparkle I do want people to try and use my ideas and make it great

1. An alternate universe where twilight is an evil minion for celestia who somehow became a tyrant because her sister dies by blueblood making discord accidentally summoning a magic version of a nuclear bomb. (Blueblood is killed later while being in jail.) So some rebels called the lunar start revolting but then one of them Rarity accidentally sends their location and gets shining armor killed on accident and unfortunately flurry heart passes because shining armor was trying to protect Candace and some of the FIM characters including twilight are summoned to stop it and they go explore places like Sweet Apple acres and then twilight stops the evil celestia with good celestia and send her to 1000 years in the sun.(Inspired by injustice and the boys.)

2. Twilight is bored and decides to bring the mane six to some alternate universes but unfortunately they get teleported to a world that the mane six are heroes and they have sidekicks but twilight and pinkie pie feel like something is off. (So I am going to tell you guys I was inspired by The brat pack comics which deal with teen sidekicks being abused and I want it handled respectfully and I was also inspired by the boys too.) It turns out that these sidekicks are being abused by the hero’s. But the mane six also see that the hero’s are actually fucked up. They even see a hero actually run and literally dismember an alternate version of cheerlie and Big Mac is so angry and crying. So the mane six decided to recruit Big Mac and actually the fbi makes them a group to where they have to kill the heroes but celestia who show up because she with Luna decided they were going to the alternate universes to explore them but got teleported here. But they say and even decided that no we can’t kill them but only if there is no hope and it turns out there is no hope. They defeat the superheroes and actually go home and get praised for it.

I do have other ideas but I will share them later or something like that but if you want to use them they are free but make it creative as possible and make it so good that people could enjoy it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1