Panic! at the Disco 17 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Regidar
Group Admin

This Is Gospel and The End of All Things are objectively the best songs ever
so how'd everyone else like it?

2225916 This Is Gospel is my favorite P!ATD song, and used to be favorite song overall until Skillet came along.

Miss Jackson ft. LOLO was a bit of a boring and unemotional song. If you ask me, it doesn't even sound like Brendon was trying in that one. Also LOLO is a terrible singer.

Vegas Lights was good, but almost completely ruined by the unnecessary countup and countdown at the beginning.

I don't know how to describe Girl That You Love aside from "meh".

Nicotine was a very good song. I liked the little... xylophone-thingy that plays in the verses, and I might be guilty of going into euphoria every time Brendon says Nicotine because he just sings it so dayum GUD.

Girls/Girls/Boys was fucking hilarious. The lyrics, the tempo, the fact that Brendon sings about bisexuality so freely... And of course, at the end of every verse I always crack up when he goes Girls love girls and boys... And it's not a choice.
Also, have you seen the music video? I think he films it naked. (Seriously when he turns around you can see his buttcrack.)

The rest were decent at best. Much like Girl That You Love, they were "meh" songs.

Regidar
Group Admin

4123859 Hey, Casual Affair and The End of All Things are orgasmic
plus You Can't Fight Against The Youth (I have the extended disc)

I have the extended disc.

I can't get the extended version. I bought it off of iTunes.

Regidar
Group Admin

4124546 lame. the two extra tracks are awesome

4124555 Is one of them the piano version of This Is Gospel? Because that song rocks.

Regidar
Group Admin

4124598 unfortunately not, but they're both good songs

4125377 Good. I'm not so jealous anymore.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8