A For Effort 1,010 members · 279 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
DualSoul1423
Group Admin

No one talks on here. No one does their job. Stories pile up and no one is recruiting. This group is borderline dead as it is and although I and a few others have tried to revive this group, it doesn't look like it's working. Tell me. Do you lot think I should just end A For Effort?

Dreams of Ponies
Group Admin

I'd rather you didn't. While I have been busy this past month, and haven't done more than the required amount of stories, I really do enjoy the function of this group. I will personally try to be more active, especially now that my work week isn't so cluttered, because I feel like this group is a positive thing and that it would be a waste to remove it.

That being said, it's your call, bud :fluttercry:

I don't think you should. In just a matter of weeks, I may be able to help in reviewing stories on here. It's just that I'm focused at the moment with trying to test out of a bunch of classes in mid-August. :twilightsheepish:

JackRipper
Group Admin

I'd rather you didn't nullify all the effort we've made thus far and make it go to waste. Considering the fact that we've spent a lot of time trying to get this group back up and running.

Feather Book
Group Admin

I think it's important that FimFiction still has a functional review group, so I'd rather not see this group disappear.

If it would help the group stay alive, I'm happy to become a reviewer. I always try to leave detailed comments on stories I read and I use to review for Authors Helping Authors years ago before that group died.

As for making the forum more lively, I'm not sure what can be done other then trying to encourage people to post their problems and questions. Maybe there could be a weekly post on how to write better or something?

I get little to no activity on my groups and I'm not about to nuke them, not while I'm still breathing on this site.

gakposter
Group Contributor

OH SHIT!
Sorry, I completely forgot about my duties! I went on a two week trip to see my cousins across the country and recently got a new pc that I've been addicted to. Sorry, sorry, sorry!

Well, if more people talked, I'll talk too.

DualSoul1423
Group Admin

6040004>>6040031>>6040101>>6040469>>6040644>>6041626>>6041821
Alright. I guess we're keeping it going. But we really gotta get on these reviews. I urge you all to spread the word that we're still looking for more reviewers. If you here who aren't reviewers yet want to be, let me know. Otherwise let's get a move on.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9