The Mailbox (and related stories) 207 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 614 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 614
bats
Group Admin

Phew, caught up.

Oh, Rarity. Applejack could have told you ALL about sending letters while drunk.

However, I wish you the same luck she had.

It strikes me as odd/silly that the person writing for Dash.... has a Rarity icon.

Also, woops @ Ponyville weather team.

I saw! Or heard, at least.

There truly are no brakes on the Dash train.

Either she's trolling Rarity, or she has all the subtlety of a blunt axe.

Man, Rarity's taking it really hard.:raritycry: I hope Fluttershy writes her back soon, wink wink, nudge nudge.:yay:

And then Rarity realized "No, it's been me all along. I've tried to hide it from myself but it's true. I am one of the lust wolves"
Fluttershy:"NOOOOOO!!!!"

Oh, Pinkie. Ever the bubbling crock pot of pure energy. You're so adorable when you're confusing. :pinkiehappy:

Steel Resolve
Group Admin

1469252 Join me Fluttershy, and together we shall rule the world of fashion as marefriends. Come to the Fabulous side.:raritywink:

Pinkie. Never change. That is all.

xjuggernaughtx
Group Admin

1487292 Wait, I was confused? :pinkiegasp: When did that happen? I don't remember that? :pinkiecrazy:

xjuggernaughtx
Group Admin

1501843 I try to never change, but Mrs. Cake said it was my turn with the diapers. I hate changing those...

Pinkie! Why you break 4th wall!? You silly pony.

Steel Resolve
Group Admin

1502544 Proving once again that there is only a small difference between inanity and insanity.

Oh dear. I smells me some drama abrewin'.

Steel Resolve
Group Admin

1505203 I think I have never seen Fluttershy be so cruel as to give a poor besotted friend false hope. Rarity is going to be beyond consoling when she finds out.

Churchy
Group Admin

1505867 Aw, but Fluttershy could never stand to see the immediate dejection of her poor friend after she poured her heart out!

Although, yes, Fluttershy doesn't exactly always think things through.

Steel Resolve
Group Admin

1507658 Yeah... by the time she has the courage to tell Rarity the truth Rarity will have already planned out a series of dates and begun work on the wedding dress... This is either going to end in an inconsolable Rarity or Fluttershy laying back thinking of Trottingham...

With every letter, I love your Pinkie more and more. :pinkiehappy:

xjuggernaughtx
Group Admin

1520386 Why, thank you! It's really nice to know someone is enjoying them. I think most people are coming here for the shipping, but I'm trying to offer the alternative for people that just want a little fluff.

xjuggernaughtx
Group Admin

1521157 Yup! They played Treehooves and The Neightional Anthem! :pinkiecrazy:

Letters!

Ehehehehe... Crossed wires all over the place.

Steel Resolve
Group Admin

Your move, Churchy.

bookplayer
Group Admin

Once again, I forgot to tag you when I posted my letter. Also, there's the one I mentioned for Shining Armor in the side stories thread.

bats
Group Admin

Having no life, I'd already noticed them both.

bookplayer
Group Admin

You have a very active social life... it just happens to be one where you're a purple alicorn princess.

Why can't I upvote this more often?

You do realize that now we're going to want those letters between Big Mac and Applejack, right?

Damn you, bats, and your delicious angst!

Low blow, Spitfire. Low blow!

Your own damn fault!

And Pinkie narrowly avoids unpleasantness. :rainbowderp:

Also:

I asked Derpy about it before I left, and she said a lot of the mail pony’s are really tired from going back a forth with letters from Twilight, Rainbow, and Applejack so they’ve kinda let things pile up. I guess they’ve been writing a lot of letters.

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

xjuggernaughtx
Group Admin

1568775 I figure Pinkie has to be the most naturally lucky of the group. She wouldn't survive her crazy world without some innate protection.

Steel Resolve
Group Admin

1568964 Celestia protects fools and children. And Pinkie is a childlike fool.

xjuggernaughtx
Group Admin

1569186 The protection has been doubled!

bookplayer
Group Admin

1569186>>1575327
Once again, I forgot to tag people in the letters. So tag.

My plate is now clear until people write back! (Even of some of those were kind of short.)

bats
Group Admin

Viva Las Pegasus, baby!

AND I GOT DRUNK!

I may have spilled a few secrets.
What are you talking about?
Hey AJ, Princess Luna told us that yo-
Princess Luna told us nothiiiiing, Applejack. Right Rainbow?
Nothing? But have you already forgotten abou-

Oh yeah, nothing.

bookplayer
Group Admin

Steel: You never commented in the writer's thread, so I couldn't tag you there, but there's an important planning post for the writers there. You should check it out, if you haven't yet.

I think I might like that kind of revenge as well :p

bookplayer
Group Admin

AJ can't just let Dash write the mushiest letters.

Ya' call that mushy?

I'll give ya' mushy.

Now we just need Twilight to one-up both of them.

I could see this becoming a 'mushiest letter contest'.

bats
Group Admin

That a challenge?

Think of it as the only way Dash would be caught writing mushy letters by anypony else. Can't just let AJ or Twi win, now can we?

I've been thinking about what Luna said about Applejack. Could it be that she's a closet exhibitionist because it's something that would have severe consequences for her. She longs for something that would ruin her image and part of the reason for wanting it is because she could never do it.

from AJ's letter:

I could never tell Twilight how much I wanna be able to do things I’m not supposed to do.

Man, AJ Dash and Twi are just so adorable with each other.

bookplayer
Group Admin

That's more or less what was intended by the dream. AJ isn't hung-up on literally doing something like that, but she's extremely interested in doing things (or at least feeling like she can do things) that go against her good, responsible, dependable reputation. She doesn't want to be bad as in harmful to anypony, but shocking, irresponsible, and slightly selfish -- hence why Rainbow Dash is the pony she needs.

Dammit, bats. Stop making me cry! :raritycry:

bats
Group Admin

Now why the hell would I make that promise?

Because, reasons? :fluttercry:

xjuggernaughtx
Group Admin

1590613 :pinkiegasp: Mushiest letter contest?! Okay, just let me pack all this oatmeal into this envelope... :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 614