Meet The OC's 570 members · 1,142 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Hello, as some of you may or may not be aware I'm ponifying the Matrix seires using all OCs. I recently finished the first one called The Maretrix OC and am now going to begin working on the sequel so I'm going to need even more OCs!

I need a lot more OCs then the first one, And not just Ponies, I need; Griffons, Minotaurs, Zebras and Diamond Dogs OCs as well.

So if you would like your OC to be featured in The Maretix OC Reimagined then please fill out this character sheet and please no Alicorns:

Name:
Race:
Weaknesses:
Appearance:
Personality:

Back story not needed. If you think your OC would be good as a certain character please feel free to say.

3424747 Basically I'm ponifying the scripts of the Matrix, making some changes and switching the characters with OCs. Because Everyone was either born in the Maretrix or in New Canterlot any back story that your OC may have in Equestria won't fit with the story and won't realy be taken into consideration. As for what I mean by "If you think your OC would be good as a certain character please feel free to say." is that if you have seen the Matrix/Reloaded/Revolutions and you think your OC would be good as a certain character from the movies then you can say so and I'll take it into consideration.

Essentially I'm looking for OCs that I can easily match up with characters from the Matrix Trilogy.

I'll do one i guess. I think it would be cool to have my oc in a story

Name: Shadowhoof
Race: Pegasus
Strengths: good in combat and is great at being undetected by enemies
Weaknesses: Reckless doesn't think things through sometimes
Personality: Arrogant, trash talker, shows kindness too only the people she cares about

Name:Melon Blast
Race:Pegasus
Strengths:Very strong for their age.
Weaknesses:Can't resist soda and candy.
Appearance:Orange hair, Lime green Fluttershy's-style mane and Rarity-style tail, blue eyes and glasses, a tiny bit smaller than Scootaloo, has a pendant of a blue flame.
Personality:lazy at times, agile, gamer
Backstory:They were once a 12 year old boy named Sean then got transported to the place where the FIMfic takes place as Melon Blast.

If there's guns in it:They would have a KSG and wreck everybody.
If there isn't guns in it:Their pendant would give them fire abilities in combat.

Name: Steam Gear
Race: Unicorn
Strengths: Polite, confident about his work and also about explaining technical details
Weaknesses: Short attention span, breaks easily down, talking to a critical voice in his head, low social skills (problems of interacting with others)
Appearance: A green coat with a brown mane. I think I will shorten this section with a pic. :pinkiesmile:

Personality: He is often nervous, can get scared more easily than other ponies, hates every change and has problems to interact with others, especially new ponies. He is an Engineer and behaves more confident, when it comes to this subject. When put in extreme situations, it is possible, that he breaks down. From time to time he argues with a critical voice in his head, which can lead to him spacing out and not listening, while others talk. He can also act more confident or differently, when it comes to wings. He has a real obsession with them, especially then it comes to measuring them. This can cause him to drool, if he is not watching it. He is also inattentive and hates sweets, fruits, parties and the colour pink. You could say that he is more into vegetables, bread and the likes. Oh and before I forget to add it, he also doesn't swear, or at least not out loud. He can swear in his thoughts, but even that is something, that his voice does a lot more than him.

Name: Eclipse

Race: Unicorn

Strengths: Magic, Intellect, Size, Cares for herself

Weaknesses: Crazy (Not lying), a bit evil, no emotions at all.

Appearance: . She is also smaller then normal, doesn't ever leave Nightbeam, and is 16.

Personality: Cold (No emotions), thinks everything through.

Name: Sunset Carnelian
Race: Pegasus
Strengths: She's a firebender.
Weaknesses: The Night time/Eclipse (without the sun, firebending isn't powerful/working
Appearance:
Personality: Sunset Carnelian could be described as an . . interesting pony. she was aggressive and assertive. Three traits to describe her would be Malicious, Assertive, Diligent. She isn't the nicest pony but with the right group of creatures she might learn to come around. She is also 17.
Extra note: in her lore, firebending is an anicent type of magic equestria hasent seen in thousands of years, at the time when they were more comon Celestia ended up banishing all of them, due to all of them falling into madness from their powers and burning everything and everyone. And Sunset is slowly falling into that. Also in my lore she will be a villian but idm how you play how her story if you choose to add her :) ty for this opportunity

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8