Meet The OC's 570 members · 1,142 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Okay... so I know the red and black color scheme is widely hated in this fandom... so I'm not going to use it.

But what are your thoughts on Black and blue?

The reason I ask is because I am currently developing a new OC named "Lunar Blade" and he will be the main protagonist in my new story "Lunar Eclipse" ... which I am currently in the process of writing. Its going to be a dark, high fantasy story involving... Dang... there is no way I can make that plot not sound cleche is there? It's a good vs Evil struggle similar to that of LoTR HAPPY!? :rainbowlaugh: I'm just doing something a bit different with it.

Oh dangit... there I go rambling again. My apologies. I'm thinking about making him black and blue because of how moon based he and the plot is. Black and blue are the colors of dark nights... which is very important to the plot. I just want to know what you guys think.

It really depends on how it's all pulled off.

It works okay for Luna. I suggest that if you go for a non-primary version of blue (e.g. Navy blue, midnight blue, sky blue with dark highlights) you describe it only a couple times and then just call it "blue" thereafter.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3