Meet The OC's 571 members · 1,144 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hello I'm in need for 2 oc's for my story. "Just try to stop me." And what I need is a Juggernaut and a marksmen preferable with combat history.
I'm not really picky with gender or personality i just need oc's that fit those two criteria.
(A little back story)
my main character Jack wilder, him and 4 other soldiers were part of a special testing experiments for super soldiers since they were kids later on he left and i need two characters. one gunslingers and a juggernaut.
(Human character)

Heh, this may not be the best place to find human OCs. Most of the humans on fimfiction are self-inserts. I have pony OCs that match the juggernaut and marksman/gunslinger definitions, but, well, they're ponies, and AU ponies at that. Sorry.

5308094 You can use my oc Silver Breeze. He's good with guns and has eyes like an eagle being able to see long distances.

5308107 wonderful. but what does he look like. personality and weapon. (i know guns but his fav.)

5308113 He has silver color skin, and light blue hair and green eyes. Personality arrogant, likes to be alone, works well with others, stubborn and usually likes to follow his own path. It doesn't happen often but he would actually disobey orders. Snipers, revolver and uzi. Mostly weapons that are light, he likes being able to move in the battlefield.

Is that enough, or do you need more.

5308155 I'm happy to help.

likes to be alone, works well with others

Pardon me for poking this, but aren't loners and team players mutually exclusive?

5308458 I guess that's one way to look at it. He works well with others but only if he has to.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9