Meet The OC's 570 members · 1,142 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

I am writing a murder mystery involving music! Yes, Vinyl, Octavia, and Noteworthy are already a part of this, but I thought that I should let you guys have a go!
Got any OCs or ponysonas who just love music? You could have a cameo!
Got a clever name for a musical pony? I'll use that, too!
Yes, all who donate will be credited in the A/N at the end of the story!
So, please, drop the ideas here!

I have an OC named Pitch Perfect. She hasn't gotten much development, but that's normal for OCs when they're first made for me. I tend to make OCs to either fill a role that isn't filled in the course of whatever they're for, or just to be cool.

Sounds brilliant! She'll be guaranteed a role!:twilightsmile:

1824598 I'll look threw a file of my OC's and see if I can help you out! :):twilightsmile:

1824598 my OC's name is Showstopper she is an aquamarine Pegasus with a curly gold mane. She is a singer and actress with an eye for a cutie mark, representing the audience watching her perform. She is a music lover and singer but she also loves acting so does she still count? Picture here

How about name a character Harmonic Voice?

1825115>>1825587>>1827907
Sorry, these aren't going to work. I was looking for characters that play an instrument. Sorry, should have specified. :ajsleepy:

I don't mind, it happens to the best of us.

I have Crescendo, lead singer of an Italian (Whatever the pony word is for Italy) power metal band. There's also his guitarist, Hammer On. Those are just the names, I do have descriptions if you find these appeal to you.

Pitch Perfect is a singer/Harpist.

Voxal, is one of my ponysonas,

Name Voxal (vox)

hometown: born in Ponyville moved to Flankridge then back to Ponyville and beyond.

Coat: dark gray

Race: Pegasus

Talent: two microphones crossing over each other (singing)

Mane color: dark blonde

Accessories: a black slightly formal vest

Eye color: dark blue

I have a winged Unicorn named Soulsong if you wanna use her
She plays Piano and Sings

I've got an earth pony named River Chord. She's light orange with a short cut light pink mane with a yellow stripe and her cutie mark is a river with to notes in it

This; is rural melody.
He's Octavia's mean brother from out west.
he plays the banjo.
I feel that he'd be a nice victim
:pinkiecrazy: I want to see how this plays out

OH GOSH NEVER NOTICED THAT HAH THAT WAS BEFORE I WATCHED DOCTOR WHO HAHA

Nope! (For once) I forgot about this thing...I made a River Song looking pony before DW

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23