( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Luz
Group Admin

Now this is a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) all about how my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) got flipped turned upside down, and I'd like to take a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) just sit right there, I'll you how I became the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) called Bel-Air.
In West ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) born and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), on the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), is where I spent most of my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool. And all shootin' some ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) outside of the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),
When a couple of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), they were up to no ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), started makin' trouble in my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), I got in one little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) got ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and said: "You're movin' with your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),
I ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) her, the other ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), she packed my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and sent me on my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), she gave me a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and then she gave my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), I put my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) on I said "I might as well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) it!"
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) class, yo this is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), drinking orange ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) out of a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) glass, is this what the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of Bel-Air live like?
Hmmm, this might be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
But wait, I hear they're all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), is this the type of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that they should send this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? I don't think so, but ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) see when I get ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Hope they're ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), for the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of Bel-Air!
Well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) landed and when I came out there was a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) who looked like a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) standin', wavin' my name out!
I ain't trying to get ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i just got ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), I ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) with the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) disappeared, I ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) for a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and when it came ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) the license place said "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" and had a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
If anything I could say this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) was ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), but I thought now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) it, yo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to Bel-Air!
I ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) up to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) about ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) or ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "Yo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ya ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) at my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I was finally ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), as the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of Bel-Air.

Luz
Group Admin

Lyrics: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1596728 ( ^ ͜ʖ ^)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5