The Holy Church of Tony Tony Chopper 5 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Akasuna no Sasori
Group Admin

I am a saint of low moral values.

I am OK with just about anything in this church.

However, there are a few tenets to follow:

1) No insults against Lord Chopper or his subordinate gods.

2) No mentions of any popular, world religion here, please. It is fine to mention the Church of Dial Soap, or similar churches. But please no Catholicism, Christianity, Protestantism, Calvinism, Lutheranism, etc. You know what etc. means in this case.

That's pretty much it, otherwise, anything goes except things that are against the rules of the SITE.

I allow harassment, because it can be ignored. Feel free to insult each other with any level of language you want, or feel is needed.

The admins, (saints) when I get some, will not have as much power as admins in other groups.

Feel free to insult them, harass them, etc. Lord Chopper is a dirty god, and appreciates such things.

These are extraordinary privileges unlike many other groups have. I assume the rules will be respected greatly.

If a single tenet is broken, the guilty party will be forced to go on a pilgrimage in order to return to Chopper's flock.

I.E., I will give you a quiz on Tony Tony Chopper himself, and every question must be answered correctly! >:)

5 questions every time; and yes, I'm quite serious about this. I'm super cereal.

That said, have fun and always follow in the steps of our lord.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1