Feeling Suicidal? Talk With Us. 474 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I hurt a friend recently and now she's not talking to me. I won't go into details of the incident (please don't ask), but it was awful. I feel like every time I try to help, or even when I try to let these situations fix themselves, it ends up being worse than before I was involved. I feel like I would be better off dead, then the world would be a better place. However, every time I try to make a suicide plan, something stops me from doing so. I want to be alive, but I also don't. I'm scared that these thoughts will surface again. I just don't know what to do.

7115975 If everybody tried to remove themselves so that others could have a good time, there would be no others anymore because the whole world would be dead. Don't add to that picture. Chose life instead. And if you want to help people, start with yourself. Help yourself. What are the things that brought you joy? That kind of joy awaits you in the future as well. All you have to do is let yourself experience it. Pursue your dreams.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2