Feeling Suicidal? Talk With Us. 474 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

re-posted because no one commented on my blog post.
My parents are dickheads. I'm 26 years old and live with them. They buy food, cable, internet and more. But there is a catch. They treat me like absolute shit. I want to move out so badly, but I'll have to pay for rent. I also have no job. I've been on the verge of suicide for years. I want to die so bad its not even funny, but am too cowardly to do it. I dream of lodging a shotgun through my mouth and blowing the trigger. I have had this thought for several years but don't have a gun to blow my brains out.
Please help, my parents are insufferable and they torture me for the most stupidest reasons. My father doesn't listen to me. My mother screams so loudly my ears get hurt when I don't do what she wants.

7191833 Here's my recommendation: Buy yourself a car for $500.

After that, you're free. You can take advantage of your parents for as long as you can, all the while, you'll always have a way out. At any time, you can just load all your stuff in a car and go anywhere you want. You don't need to pay rent if you sleep in a car. All you need is a few $ for gas.

I already have a vehicle. Coronavirus kinda makes it difficult.

7191860 That's great.

Instead of a shotgun, see your vehicle as a last resort way out of your situation, with or without Coronavirus.

i'll see what I can do.

All I can really say is don't do wah. H what I did un!less you feel that it is necessary. In my suicidal depression I cut myself off from everyone and burned bridges in the process. I got lucky when I found new friends to help me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6