Dramatic Stories Group 262 members · 1,607 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Really you guys are more dead than the groups I banned everyone in (funny story)
Say something get a discussion going
(I'm probably going to start advertising to get some fresh meat in here soon)

lmagine
Group Admin

Uh... hi.

Soooo... how 'bout those... changelings?

I'm in this group?
Okay :pinkiecrazy:
Who here likes The Immortal Game? :pinkiecrazy:

lmagine
Group Admin

hi...:fluttershysad:

Edit:

I like Dramatic Stories.

lmagine
Group Admin

I'm reading it at the moment. I'm by Chapter 2.

I find them to be a rather complex but interesting metaphor for the desperation of love that we so strive for in life.

read more, right now, ignore everything and speed read :pinkiecrazy:

I've been listening to this a lot recently.

I've also been working on science homework. I'm still working on it. As we speak.

I nearly drowned at a water park once.

lmagine
Group Admin

Fine... I like to read Dramatic stories with death and stuff. I'm impatiently waiting for the next Doctor Who episode and MLP Season 4 Opener. (Which air on the same day.) And I like to read and write. Now, who wants to talk about Doctor Who?

9th Doctor is best Doctor!

Am I the only one with ADHD?

I am the only one, aren't I?

lmagine
Group Admin

11th is personally my favorite.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1957702 I'm a Ninth Doctor myself

lmagine
Group Admin

Come along... bronies!

I've started the immortal game but can't seem to finish it because of school and homework. I really want to read it and a lot of other stories too.
I'm excited for season 4 of mlp.
Don't know what else to say right now.

Jonah Fun
Group Admin

Ugh... That reminds me of a completely embarrassing story about myself.
It was the end of year 6 school trip.
Mother. Bucking. WATERWORLD!
Everything there is so fun, from the out door pool to the various slides to the congested rapids. I loved it! So, I was standing in the queue for a slide when i think I hear couple of girls sniggering behind me. I try to ignore it, but their sniggers were as constant as the gushing water all around me. So, I turned around and asked what so funny. Now, thankfully, these girls weren't from my school. They looked at me innocently and said:
"Nothing!"
In their cute ten year old voices. So I turned around. And, of course, the sniggering starts up again. Now, the slide I was lining up for was slide where you rode down on a doughnut-shaped float. So the line was right beside the slide exit. It was the biggest slide in the whole water park and I was eager to go on it. But this sniggering? It was really spoiling my mood. So, once again I turn round and cheerily ask: What's so funny? and, once again, they innocently say:
"Nothing!"
So, once again I turn around and once again the START TO SNIGGER ALL OVER AGAIN DAMNIT! I sighed and shook my head. The water park was very empty that day, only earlier had I gone down and stopped in one of the slides and had a little rest, and no-one else came down after me. it was nice, the darkness of the slide, the gushing of the water caressing my rear end, my ears only filled with the echoes of outside. However, despite the park's low amount of consumers, i still had to get stuck with these 2 extremely annoying girls.
How unlucky, I thought.
We do the whole "What's so funny" shindig again, and I lean against the cold metal of the slide.
A get a cold spot on my bum where swimming trunks once used to be.
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO! SON OF A JUICE BOX NO!!! (all of this was internal monolouge of course) WHY!!! WHY ME!! I- Uh... Oh no... it was the slide i had stopped in earlier... it had washed away a... an essential part of my swimming trunks.

I spent the rest of the day on a chair, thankful that only 2 people had ever bore witness to one of my other pair of cheeks.

Jonah Fun
Group Admin

Oh, and doctor who's awesome too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31