Dramatic Stories Group 262 members · 1,602 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello one and all! I'm currently in the process of writing "Batmare Begins", the first installment of a planned trilogy (with possible spinoffs in the future) that crosses over MLP: FiM and Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy. The fic stars Derpy Hooves as the titular Batmare, and while it will certainly contain elements that may be recognized as drawing from both Nolan's films and the Batman mythos, I'm aiming to simultaneously create an original enough story. Also, apologies on the somewhat silly artwork; don't let it fool you, this story is far more dramatic and serious than the artwork suggests, and I'm hoping to get new cover art soon after a friend completes a commission. Put simply, there just wasn't any better artwork I could find for my purposes. Finally, two more chapters will be added before the week is out on Wednesday and Friday, at which point the story itself should be over 50,000 words long. Glad to be a part of this group, and hope ya'll enjoy my story if you decide to give it a look! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1