Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

i lie too much and its making my life hard to live. can someone please help me sift through the lies and expose the truth to myself?

5067502 Who do you lie to? What stuff do you lie about? Why? How long has this been going on? :heart:

i lie mostly to teachers, and my mother, about my status with partners, i have and open relationship

5067502 Those people you lie to, would they react negatively if they heard the truth?

not my teachers, but if i told my mom she kill, for both cheating, and being gay

5067888 So, are you cheating or are you in an open relationship where all the partners involved know about each other?

everyone knows, but my mom would call that cheating
uggggg its not fair!

5068306 It's okay to lie to those who cannot accept the truth. If you knew that your mother and teachers reacted positively to your announcement, would you tell them?

5068834 maybe not even positive, even if they just lived with it i would

5068855 If that's the case, don't worry about being a liar. They're the ones who forced you to lie. If you could, you'd choose honesty, so there's no sense of blaming yourself over it.

Know that there is life beyond your kin and school. You're not there yet, but if you're patient enough, you'll experience the freedom where you can hang out only with people who you choose to be around.

thanks (also i expected you to not be that helpful with a name like bad dragon)

5068958 When people expect the worst of someone, that person can only positively surprise them. There's no worse feeling than the one you get when you're being overestimated.

preach it brother!
(do you mind if i ask how old you are? you've helpped me alot

5068979 im not 18 yet, ill say no more.
(i felt it was only fair to tell you)

5068985 It's never about the age. Maturity is the important part. I've seen people younger than you act far more mature than some people above my age.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16