Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

There's nothing for me to look forward to in this year. Come to think of it, I have nothing to look forward to for the rest of my life. And there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. Can I die now? :fluttershyouch:

Dw fam, look forward for a new year instead cause the faster the year passes, the more interesting drama and communism spark up. 👌👌10/10 would recommend. Communism and drama is fun to watch when you're not a part of it.

There's always something out there. Happiness doesn't come to anyone, you have to find it for yourself. You can find it. I know you can. :twilightsmile:

What does that even mean? :applejackunsure:

How can I find happiness when the odds are that this will be a bad year for me?

6727265 Have you tried appreciating the good things you already have instead of craving for the things you don't have?

For instance, you have functioning limbs. Do you know how many people don't have the luxury to move around as you can? Yet they live, despite being in a vast disadvantage compared to you. If they could transition themselves into your body, they'd be instantly euphoric. You're in the exact same situation, just that you don't even have to port to your functioning body. You're already in it. Why aren't you euphoric? What you have is not little. What you have is a lot!

You can't be sure of that. All you can be sure of is how you react to it. An even if it is bad, so what? Getting knocked down by life is an eventuality. The ones truly worthy of respect are the ones who keep getting back up, no matter how many times they get knocked down. Maybe it will be a bad year, maybe it won't. But a bad life? That's up to you. And with enough strength and determination, you can make it a good one.

I kinda am the same, but I got knocked down so much that I just stopped caring and just kept going automatically.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7