Human in Equestria 16,924 members · 17,115 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33

Three weeks ago, I created Pony vs... thread and got some interesting pairs.

Now I'm back with another fun idea.

This time, a pony and a human (once again real or not) are trapped in a room, waiting to be rescued.

Who do you think would be the most unlikely pair to be trapped in. So anything like Discord and Q are not to be in the same room because they are almost the same. But something like....

Rainbow Dash

trapped in a room with dr. Sheldon Copper

are all fun and games

lets begin

4728904 Wait til Sheldon drives her nuts. Something tells me that he'll insult her by calling her the Mascot of the LBGT or something like that. Typical Sheldon

Twilight and Charlie Sheen!

I guess it would be... interesting if we get Pinkie Pie with... hmmm, I wonder how would good Dr. Rodney McKay from Stargate Atlantis react to her....

You she will probably kill him because of how annoying he is

daring do

and
indiana jones

what about

Octavia

Stuck in a room with the band members of Sabaton, they are literally like metal versions of how people portray vinyl scratch

Starswirl the Bearded

Sharing a room with...

Carl Friedrich Gauss

This gentle soul:

With this psychopath:

I think we all knew it was going to happen, it might as well have been me.

Rarity and Dr. Zoidberg

4728904 Trixie and Dr.Phil :trollestia:

4728904 Fluttershy and Hulk Hogan.

Twilight or Fluttershy

in the same room with 2Pac

Oh yeah! you sure know your metal good sire

4729009 Mark and Twi would actually get along I think. Sure, Mark is weird on camera, and probably in real life too, but he's still a pretty friendly guy in person. (That, and his hair is flawless no matter what happens to him. Like seriously, airplane trips at 8 in the morning demand bedhead and he just strut on that thing with flipping flawlessness embodied on his head.)

4729497 what's not to love about Joakim?

4729507 True, but four of them may be a wee bit too much for poor Tavi's nerves. :raritywink:

Sweetie Belle trapped with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Princess Luna (S1 E2 version, not that star-headed 2 dimensional f**k-up of a character that she's turned out to be) trapped in a room with Hubert Farnsworth.

This ball of pink, endless energy and fun

Meets the rarely and soft spoken, social weirdo, Ayanami.

Pinkie is gonna have fun with this challenge:trollestia:.

Because I'm a cruel little bitch,

Anthony bordain

And....

Rainbow Dash.

Fluttershy and Robin Williams, I don't really know... It's the first thing that popped into my head :facehoof:

The greatest shoe salesman of the world...

&

The most cake loving princess that ever lived under her moving sun...

... in a sale for horseshoes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33