Human in Equestria 16,859 members · 17,062 stories
Comments ( 1145 )
  • Viewing 901 - 950 of 1,145

The author of the series is Knight Breeze so feel free to check up on his userpage--they are all keepers! :D

I've been trying to find a story recently but can't seem to find it for the life of me. The plot was basically a human is unwillingly dragged into Equestria as a means to gather information, as just a week or two beforehand, another human arrived on this machine he made and attacked princess Celestia, causing her to be in a coma or something along those lines -- this human also died during the attack. Luna and Twilight, thinking the human who attacked Celestia is a part of an invasion force, create the spell that will forcefully pull the mc human into their world. Luna and Twilight treat the human very poorly in the dungeons, eventually poisoning him and nearly killing him. This human does survive and is eventually set free by... Celestia, I think, after she's conscious again? I also remember that this story has 2 sequels. I'm a sucker for these human/pony poor treatment scenarios, so if anyone has any information on the story, could you please send it my way? Thank you!

Wow, you found that a lot quicker than I was expecting! Thanks!

Oh God I can't find it basic gist of the story is boy gains access to magical item called The cosmic heart ends up trying to use magical abilities and gets Earth destroyed and proceeds to takes him and his sister to Equestria

I’m looking for a story where a human guy was in Equestria and started dating Princess Celestia. There was a certain part of the story where they wanted to go out without being mobbed by the press so Luna made them a disguise potion with certain accidental side effects. It made the pony Celestia disguised herself as feel everything she did on their date, like spiders crawling on her hooves at a zoo exhibit I think. Celestia also made him fuck her while she was disguised because it was kinky and the blacksmith pony she was disguised as ended up feeling everything. She liked it and wanted the MC to do it again.

i am looking for stories featuring a viking in equestria. Does any such stories exist?

Comment posted by spyrofan354 deleted Aug 8th, 2022

could you please give more information regarding what Alex is not from?

The fic I’m looking for follows a human that lives in ether a hive or a colony and he and another human try to raid another colony or give and blow it up nether of then escape the bast and both are transported to equestria and turned into alacorns where they are found my a changeling drone and brought back to the hive.

I believe it’s rated mature for the gore I only read to chapter 3 it’s not finished last time I saw it.

When I read it it was still being written I believe it’s mature for the gore but it could be teen.

Okay I have another one its been awhile since I read it but it is completed its where a human in transported to equestria but really primitive equstria like before they have buildings and are still sleeping on the grass and all the tribes are separated he decides to be a shepherd of sorts and guides then and advances them to having homes and such and at the end he's dying and he's given the offer to relive the whole thing.

Comment posted by spyrofan354 deleted Aug 8th, 2022

I think you are looking for Bushkeeper, by Odd_Shot.

There's a stand alone story where Equestia and Earth's solar system collide together and radiation from Equestia starts killing off humanity and Celestia visits the last human in the hospital. I can't find it or remember the name. Help please.

I'm looking for a human in equestria parody story, which was a short story which makes fun of all thing commonly found in human in equestria stories I know he ends up with rainbow dash in the end

They don’t say it outright, but it’s implied that the human isn’t from modern Earth since he’s amazed by refrigerators and modern technology in Equestria. Not sure if he’s a Viking though.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/447180/reforming-the-evil

Heya fellas, looking for two branches of stories, one being a much taller order than the other, and thus to be asked first. I am looking for a Villain Perspective HiE fic that is either completed, a work in progress, or noteworthy enough to read in it's abandoned state, all the while being a fic I haven't already added to my collection. Again, this is a pretty hefty thing to ask, but I thought I might as well give it a shot in case someone miraculously found a fic(s) that fits this description. Here's the ones I've already nagged: Malideus, Darth Vulcan, Friendship is Grievous, Screw The Rules We're On A Roadtrip, Villainous, HiE A Hollow In Equestria, Casting A Shadow, The Puppeteer, and last but certainly not least A New Ending. Not a very expansive list, especially with how much time I've devoted to my search, but neither is the list of readily available Villain HiE fics that don't contain blatant Gary/Mary Sues right from the get-go. Assuming there's a response to this part of my inquiry on new fics to read, I'm also fine with using other websites if I have to, such as Darth Vulcan in it's current state only being on Archive Of Our Own.

With that one out of the way, I'd also like to ask for a few "must read" HiE fics. This one is less "I don't know where to find them" and more me wanting just general suggestions on where to start. I've given Your Human And You a read, and I must say I absolutely adored it, but one of the worst feelings about reading a book is that when you finish it, you're left with a thirst for more, and suffice to say the author took a drastic turn with the story's, for lack of better phrasing, "feeling" in the sequel. That's not to say I'm purely requesting YHaY fics, but that's just an example of what I've been looking for.

Anywho, with that all said, thanks for humoring me enough to listen to my ramblings. G'day folks.

TWho Is This Lord Tirek You Speak Of?
A human, after a tragic accident, ends up in the body of Lord Tirek. It all goes downhill from there.
Bucking Nonsense · 65k words  ·  3,493  159 · 43k views
EThe Rule of King Cocoon of the Changelings
A human finds himself in Equestria as the monarch of a changeling swarm.
Hooves Like Jagger · 162k words  ·  682  68 · 12k views
TI Am Going To Save And/Or Destroy Equestria!
In an Equestria where Celestia and Luna have slain each other, a human is brought to Equestria in the body of King Sombra, in hopes that he might be able to save the kingdom from the fiends of Tartarus...
Bucking Nonsense · 95k words  ·  1,931  91 · 28k views
TALL GLORY TO THE OVERGOAT!!!
The most terrible villain Equestria has ever known has returned... with the mind of an extremely eccentric human behind the wheels.
Bucking Nonsense · 36k words  ·  2,209  66 · 24k views
TUnfortunately, I Am The King Of Equestria
In the alternate timeline where Sombra was not stopped, a human finds himself suddenly in Sombra's body... just after the dread tyrant has conquered Equestria.
Sofa King Zill-E · 23k words  ·  1,489  39 · 24k views
TWho Told You This Was A Good Idea?!
After 1000 years of tyranny and despair, one mare attempts to unleash ultimate evil, in a desperate bid to save her people and lead them to a brighter future. What she gets is not quite as advertised on the box.
Bender Alpha · 76k words  ·  889  37 · 12k views

[Adult story embed hidden]

TChanging Expectations
What does it mean to be a Changeling? To the former human Prince Phasma, that means doing what you can to survive and thrive in an utterly alien world.
KKSlider · 529k words  ·  3,148  76 · 31k views

TThe Tirek Who Tolerated Me
For most humans, being sent to Equestria and put into the body of a megalomaniacal centaur trapped in the depths of Tartarus would be the most bizarre thing that ever happened to them. For a certain knife-wielding mercenary, it was Tuesday.
Kotatsu Neko · 128k words  ·  1,375  16 · 19k views

The Tirek Who Tolerated Me is a goodie, but I wouldn't really consider it a villain in equestria, so much as it is a criminal in equestria.
Who Told You This Was A Good Idea?! is also a good one, but though the MC inhabits a villain's body, the main character himself lacks villainous traits (just to clarify, my definition of villainous counts for wanting to conquer/gain power and not exactly caring how said conquering/powering up has to pan out, even if scummy actions are required, or at least that's my general idea of it's typical form).
I've given Changing Expectations's beginning a read, but I'm not sure if it can really be qualified as a fully fledged HiE fic, let alone a villain fic, but I'll be sure to give it another go eventually and possibly be proven wrong and have a new favorite to the collection.

Anywho, enough of my nitpicking. Thanks for coming on by to give me a few suggestions, I'll be sure to give them a read, even if some of them seem to be a tad unlikely to be revived. And sorry if I come across as an ass, just wanted to be informational, though understandably it could be perceived as me being disrespectful or ungrateful for your assistance. Anywho, that'll be all for my ramblings. Thanks again, and take care Check In.

These are the ones that come to mind that aren't on the list you posted:

This one is a dark take on Displaced and villain protagonists:

This one, on the other hand, is a glorious comedy involving a complete monsterbureaucrat:

TDisplaced: The Greengrocer
A fat, balding, middle-aged government worker is hoodwinked by a strange shopkeeper into putting on a mysterious hat that grants him magical powers and sends him to Equestria..
Dropbear · 9.2k words  ·  303  47 · 6k views

And another comedic one, in case the previous comedic one wasn't enough to wash out the first recommendation ... .

TThey're Not Lovin' It
The ponies discover a resturant that caters to a horde of chubby fat humanoids, employs former evil unicorns, roasts piggies alive, and worst of all, was a man before he got conned by a video game character at a convention because he was cosplaying!
Psyga315 · 3.4k words  ·  28  13 · 1.6k views

I hope these fill in that desire to read about villainous humans! :pinkiecrazy:

Randomly remember a scene from a fic, but I can't remember anything more about it.

Pretty sure main character invited Cheerilee to the Gala, and she proceeds to die by falling out a window. I might be misremembering some things, it might not have even been an HiE fic. That's how bad my memory for this one is. :P

I have been looking for a story that is about a human turned pegasus that eventually gets back to earth then dies on earth an reappear in Equestria as a human with wing. Side note the character is dating celestia

Looking for a dark HiE story.

I could've swore I had it favorited but the story is about a guy who ends up in equestria (obviously). He ends up becoming a begrudging agent for Celestia. He gets Pegasi wings (though I don't remember how). He goes with Pinkie to her family rock farm and meets a snake-people tribe and helps them battle a rival tribe. He also go to what the story's equivalent of Egypt is and meets a cat-people race.

It's been a very long time since I read it and I probably spent the better part of today looking for it. Thanks in advance!

You are in all likelihood looking for Diaries of a Madman, by whatmustido.

Let me know if this is the fic you remember--for me the hint was relating to the wings and egyptian-cat people. :moustache:

That's it! And Jesus, there's like 100 more chapters that's been added. Thanks man, it's really appreciated.

Anyone know I can a story of a wandering knight?

Ok I have looked for like half an hour and not found it. But does anyone know where to find "A Night's Armor?" Basically its about a living suit of armor that's able to operate on its own, eats magic, and control its wearers like puppets if said armor wants to.

I'm looking for a story with a human that is forcibly transformed by Celestia into a foal, and I remember the scene involved the human wearing a suit or tuxedo that was enchanted by her to transform him.

Nobody is going to answer but I still don't lose anything by trying

There was a story about how in the past all humans left earth and started to live and expand into space, until a ship arrives to what is now earth which is Equestria, and space militants arrive to check the current conditions of what was earth, they were like 4 soldiers who arrive, something like that.

It was funny to me how heavy they were with the mane 6, I remember that the cover of the fic had a picture of what looked like the Doom Guy.

Hi I'm looking for a fic I read a couple of years ago I never finished it I'm trying to pick it up again The details I can remember is it follows a Human who starts off mute as is he was born mute ends up in equestria there is already humans but they are not sentient and are essentially animals he is taken in by fluttershy he gains the ability to speak latter on Thats all I can remember so if someone knows any fanfiction's that fits this description please tell me and thanks in advance

Hello guys.
I'm searching for good, preferably complete HiE fics.
Something "Slice of live" or Romance.
It would be nice if they are not related to war.
Thank you.

Most of my HiE fanfics are slice of life, though they do have some sad, dark, or dramatic themes to them as well.

Ayo, question for y'all, I've been searching for a fic I read a couple years back but I can't seem to find it, don't know if the author deleted it or I'm just dumb but here's a bit of description see if anyone can help.
Man gets sent into deep space and gets sucked into a blackhole, meets a star person and is granted a few wishes, such as some Naruto powers like the eight gates and chakra in general, avatar powers, and a few others, it was a good read and I think the title had star in it? If anyone knows what the hell I'm talking about or has a copy of it that would be great.

So I haven't been active for a few years and remember reading a story that I can't find any more. The story was called Star Eater. If anyone can point me i. The right direction I would be grateful. And if its not available I would be grateful for the most recent .epub file as well

Maybe a story set in the "Your Human and You" setting? Though in that fic the mute MC lives with Twilight.

I'm looking for the story where the human character used the Dan Bull Civilization video to show the ponies what humanity is like. I can't recall much more.

I found this screenshot in my phone of what looks to be a great story, but i’ve tried searching for it and i find nothing. Does anyone recognize it?

So I found a remake of the story I was looking for, but I really want to read the original, if anyone has a copy of the story Star Eater and could give me a copy that would be awesome!

A twofer.

The first was a story where, I think Anon, sang the Sesame Street song about not wanting to live on the moon and I THINK Luna sent him to the moon after she overheard him.

Maybe the same story, but probably different. I think there was a story where Celestia thought a human, may or may not have been Anon, was tempting Luna so she banished him to the moon. I think it had an alt ending where we see his corpse floating in space because, surprise, human's can't live in the vacuum of space. Other than that, that's all I remembered about either story.

I think you need to PM the OG author. It was taken down because they wanted to make it outside of MLP so it could be sold.

I’m looking for a story where a group of humans from a post apocalyptic world got sent to Anthro Equestria. I remember there was a scene where they were in a hallway trying to run from the royal guard and they ran into an invisible wall shield and were captured because of it. One of the guys wore a hood because he had a problem being looked at.

human goes to equestria with help from aladin's genie and gets powers.

set in the past sins universe.

two humans wake up in equestria, a male and female the male is turned into a changeling and the female is turned into something called a luck dragon or something, it's like a furry dragon, and the story is a bit like a crossover, anyone have any idea what fic this is from?

I am looking for a story where a human male was brought to equestria to be bred but he dident want to and ran away

Probably too vague, but I remember a hie fic where there is a reveal at one point that he was likely the only survivor of a plane crash over the everfree.

I think there also might have been a scene where they manage to briefly open communications using the crash site to let him talk to his mom.

I think this is the story you are looking for the first one.

EI Don't Want To Live On The Moon
Anon sings at a late hour, giving Luna horrible night to look forward to, filled with flashbacks and emotions
Bordable · 1.9k words  ·  146  2 · 4.4k views

The second one though? I have got no idea. Please leave a link if you find it!

• Viewing 901 - 950 of 1,145