Human in Equestria 16,863 members · 17,064 stories
Comments ( 1145 )
  • Viewing 1,051 - 1,100 of 1,145

Please help me find fanfic Where ponies are long-lived compared to humans. And they have a different age of majority.

So, I know the author removed the story from here but, I don't remember his username to find the new story. His old story was called something like Soul Eater or something. It was about a soldier who get sucked into a black hole, talks to a star, gets naruto, DMC, & AtlA powers. I'm just looking for the author's account so I can find the new story. Cheers!

Trying to find fic where there is a 'heaven'esque realm of human spirits, one gets sent to equestria and turned into alicorn by ??? Those part of realm have a sort of connected mind. Sorry its so vague but I'm putting this out before I pass out

I’m looking for a story of a human turned into a filly and gets adopted. Something similar to Trust Once Lost.

Another vague reach...

There are two stories I am trying to recall.

The first is one in which the human arrived due to a plane crash and somehow survived.

The second was more of a sci-fi one where the human lands or crash lands and then, near the end of the story, attempts to leave but his ship explodes. He is rescued by luna.

Anyone know of a "Sandor Clegane in Equestria fic?

Does anyone happen to know any Maud X Human stories?

Does anyone know of a story about Twilight teleporting to WW1? I know it sounds strange but I feel like it would be a exciting story to read.

Wondering if I could get some suggestions. Looking for a story with a human that has either extremely low self confidence or is filled with self loathing. HiE, ponies pick up on that he needs help and they try. He avoids getting help as much as he can. Either he says he doesn't need it or doesn't want it. But probably just feels he doesn't deserve it. So much so that he might actively run away from them. Go to another city or maybe leave Equestria entirely. Prefer it to be romance in genre if possible.

Anything like that out there?

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/289833/borrowed-time

I know I've read a few that have that idea, but I'm drawing a blank on which ones. I have a specific scene in my head about discord talking to... twilight? Think it was a bonus scene. Anyway, he mentions the fact that our lives are so short and we burn through it with little meaning. And that turning the MC into a pony has given them a chance to live a full life. Can't remember the actual story for anything.

Anywho, I know this one has a mention of it, as the MC is regressed to the filly version of his actual age (long lifespan compared to humans).

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/451664/trust-once-lost

This one mentions that each year is 1000 days, evenly broken up into the seasons.

Hello, I'm looking for a story about a group of humans who are betrayed and then dumped on Equestria.
As soon as they arrive Celestia and Luna attack them and are defeated.
Their leader, a prince, steals part of Celestia's magic and uses it for his group and his ponies.
The humans find a village with few ponies and then rebuild it into a mighty kingdom.
The human prince is called Sila I believe but at the end of the story he is named the alicorn of war.
Does anyone know this story or is it deleted.

Hi I’m looking for stories about a human male turning into a mare. Eventually through her struggles trying to fit in this new world she falls in love’s with a stallion, gets married, and has kids. I don’t really care if the story is clop or not I just really like these type of stories.

Looking for a hie about a human who was put in a mental hospital because he dreamed about shooting zombies video game and Celestia took it way too seriously. She did eventually realize what she did was wrong and released him before twilight could try to convince her that it was wrong in the first place.

Ive forgotten the name of a story I started reading a while ago.

Humans live in huge underground cities. The story starts with the protagonist as a kid in an orphanage and gets taken to join the military or something. a few years later the city is getting overrun by some type of enemy and he gets transported 3000 years into the future by accident instead of 3 hours or something. I can't remember much else, other than the humans had met with Celestia's and Luna's parents (i think) on the surface and something went wrong... I think resulting in their deaths.

Surely someone here knows this story. Cheers for any help.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/176323/friends-with-benefits
This might be the plane crash one? It's the only thing that comes to mind.

7-ish months later, hope you're still on that HFY kick
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/508992/boundary-point
It's set in the aftermath of exactly that, where Sombra wins a foothold in the return of the Crystal Empire, and then summons humanity as essentially a mercenary army. This goes poorly for both Sombra and loyalist Equestria, as Sombra gets defeated and then Equestria ends up giving up a whole lot of land due to both military capitulation and information warfare, causing a separatist republic to form.

Thanks but no, I don't seem to have read that one.

My memory of the story was that hey weren't quite sure how he got there until they found parts of the fuselage or other wreckage.

I’m trying to find a romance story that was between Fluttershy and the main character OC. I remember he was some sort of tinkerer and made her mechanical butterflies that flew around in a beautiful scene as a gift to make her happy. It was an old story and may not even be in the site anymore.

I think this is what you want, mc arrives in Equestria "younger" but is actually just her pony age equivalent.

EMy Life as a Bipedal Quadruped
Our hero finds herself in a strange world, and in a strange new form. Maybe this could be a fresh start, you ask? The thing is that she wasn't aware she needed one.
Snakeskin Ducttape · 377k words  ·  2,158  61 · 37k views

Hello everyone. I am looking for a story where the main character buys a necklace for there mother or grandmother. But the necklace has a trapped soul in it. The main character leave the shop and go to the train station gets on train he takes a seat a little while a lady asked what is glowing in his bag at the same time twilight sparkle activates a mysterious device surrounded by skeletal snake figures back on the train the pull out the necklace and looks at it before disappearing and appearing in the same place as twilight sparkle but the man is a mare now and can hear the trapped soul when putting the necklace on. The trapped soul is a female lamia with four wing or six I can't remember. Sorry for bad punctuations and grammar.
Oh and twilight sparkle is a princess

I’m looking for a choose your own adventure Friendship is Optimal fix, which I believe was part of a contest in 22’ but I can’t seem to find it, even on fimfetch.

Does anyone know of any stories of a human male transformed into a mare, lands in Equestria, and falls in love with a stallion?

Hi there, I'm looking for fics that revolve around the premise of a character, who transforms into a character they dispise. Any type would do as I need references, reincarnation included. If you know any, let me know and thanks. :3

Looking for a story where Anon died and Grim reaper who was a mare gave him like a week to walk the planet and accept what’s happened to him while she hung out with him. The last chapter I believe that was written Anon stole Deaths scythe for a short while and used it to cut a bag of animal food to feed Fluttershys animal friends while she grieved. This freaked Death out and the last line she spoke was something like “What did you do?” Because Fluttershy thinks Anons action were actually done by him and he wasn’t supposed to be able to interact with the world while he was walking it but the scythe let him.

Hi! I’m not sure if this type of fic exists (I haven’t found one yet) but I was wondering if there was one where a human is turned into a pony, and once Twilight finds out they used to be a human contacts Sunset Shimmer and sends the human turned pony to that world?

I know it might defeat the purpose kind of but Sunset is never seen in these fics and I feel like that’s where Twilight’s mind would go to, only to discover that that world isn’t the world the human came from.

I am looking for any fics where the Main Human character(s) are not aware of Equestria before they arrive there.

It just makes the story feel more natural.

No idea if anyone still uses this thread or looks at it.
Anyway, I'm looking for a story set on earth. It starts in a bus terminal or on a bus with a guy meeting a strange woman, a woman who turns out to be a draconeques. I think he was going to his hometown, which has changed dramatically. From what I can vaguely remember thats what it was generally about, change or coping, one of the two.
If someone looks at this and finds it do please mention it.
Thank you in advance I suppose, random internet stranger.

I'm looking for a hie fiction. He is a builder with a taste for art and he sees the princesses but doesn't realize they real and starts reviewing them like you might review the Mona Lisa talking about their features and their eyes. It not until after he meets Celestia that he learns that they are real. He has to fix the damage to the castle cause when the universe tosses him in the castle the hard way.

Im looking for an unfinished story about alicorn named ares.

Apparently some idiot sent discord to the graveyard which causes the sun and moon to act like ours now Celestia hadn't been winning any points with her neighbors so when she lost the sun some decide they wanted her country the rest turned their backs on the ponies. Ares kingdom was the only one to offer her people a place to live. Celestia and Luna become a herd with him and queenie ends becoming in charge of the local hive and spy network and part of the herd. I wish I could remember the name but I don't.

I'm looking for an ex human turned alicorn called ares. He ends up with Celestia because thanks to discord being murdered by someone who wasn't a fan in the slightest the sun and moon no longer need Celestia and Luna to do their thing.
Thanks to Celestia Luna joins them. Takes place after twilight goes princess.

So there was this one fic I lost track of, it's about a Vietnam veteran attempting to commit suicide but is teleported to Equestria, He is met by racism(?) And escapes into the everfree to live out his days (that's all I can remember)

im looking for an HEI fic where the guy gets captured by a circus led by a pony named top hat. i can remember the cover art but cant remember the name it ends up with the guy getting turned into a griffon at the end

You're thinking of Reykan's work, which I'll embed to allow only 18+ readers to access it.

[Adult story embed hidden]

I know which one you speak of, but I think it was removed from this site. You'll have better luck at fimfetch.

The name is, if I remember right, Misunderstandings by the rogue wolf.

Thanks I got lucky and found it.

Yep that's the one and one of my favorite stories.

Looking for a fic that I read once, trying to see if I could find it so that I could reread it.

From what I remember, it was about a British soldier fighting in Afghanistan before something happened (can't remember) and he suddenly finds himself in the Everfree.

Blah blah blah, something about fighting griffins, modernizing Equestria's military, and hooking up with Luna and getting her preggo.

What the best finished hie fiction in your opinion where the human stays human. He can have powers including shape-shifting or even flight as long as at the end of the day he still has a basic human shape.

Im looking for a human turned Griffin story. He gets very special magic and ends up in future Equestria which is sometime after the show starts and before glida comes in. He can't remember his past and Celestia adopted him because he needed her and trusted her.

Looking for an hie fiction. He ended up in Equestria when the main 6 are battling gogar the goat villain. He being magic immune puts him down permanently and then goes to the castle where Luna assumes he was a villain too and accidentally handed over the kingdom to him which with Celestia help he gives back to Celestia. Granny Smith gives the 2 of them romance advice in order to get them together. He got the nickname the monster though the author never did tell his name but we do know that he used to work at a court and dealt with paperwork.

D-F

need help finding this story i remember reading when i didnt have an account back then:
actually good soldier/combatant in equestria story, main character isnt some extremely skilled marine or something, he can and has fucked up during combat.
anon - i think that's what MC's name is - is a rebel, or maybe an insurgent - he isn't exactly in the military - for a country that is being invaded by another more powerful country. he gets to equestria by blowing himself up while he was the last man standing in a mission where he had to blow up a bridge. it wasn't finished unfortunately irrc.
anyone able to help out?

Best hie fiction in your opinion. Just as long as they are finished and not like it has more than one story in the series and the last story is unfinished.

May be a pretty simple one as I remeber many of the characters from it. Human shows up in his car, car breaks down and he abandons it. Other things happen and he is captured by a pony called big top and placed in some sort of circus freak show where he meets a Griffin. For the life of me I cannot remember the name. But I do remember it being a single word for a title.

What do you think is the best finished hie story out. Just as long as they stay human most of the time. They can have powers including shape-shifting. They can have wings even magic but they must be human at least half the time.

You are looking for Dying Embers by Bobbybrony

Legit life saver 😎

• Viewing 1,051 - 1,100 of 1,145