Human in Equestria 16,863 members · 17,064 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

I personally would choose. Celestia. It’s seems like a basic answer but from what the community has shown and the show. (I think?) She real motherly. And I ain’t got a mom in my life so yeah. And I think she looks soft and squishy.

Tough choice i like many Luna cuddle buddy and lots of gaming, Queen Chrysalis to reform her and have fun with shape shifting, Fluttershy would make a lovely companion, cuddle budy and all the dangerous animals i could interact that with thanks to her stare and animal comprension, Yona because YAKS BEST AT BEGIN CUTE, and i could go on and on

I prolly say pinkie cause you can't possibly have a bad day around that type of energy. Still a tough question tho

i would go with queen Chrysalis since after i reform her i would then talk with her since she is my favorite villan

Yeah. It took me like fifteen minutes to think of an answer.

Princess Luna.

Clinically proven to have prevented my suicide attempt at 14.

Literally why I am alive today.

I love u Luna.

We need Luna emoji the love is there so why not the emoji?

Thorax because he’s adorable and basically a big cinnamon roll. Plus I think he would be fun to hang out with.

Basic answer but it's either Redheart or Marble. Redheart's pretty cute and Marble's adorable

if we are limmited to choosing 1i choose luna cuz luna number 1 thats a fact and you just gotta deal with

I REQUIRE MY COMFORT BAT...Any batpony, they cute

I agree with Korosuke. I Want the misunderstood cuddle bat. It helps that in most fanon, that if you are cool with their potential need for blood they would sooner fight God than betray you

Discord, for no other reason than to doom our world to chaos, plus I just like his personality lol

Well, let's clarify what you mean by "Could Have," because that's very unclear.

Did you mean to own as a pet? Because if that's the case, nobody. I'm not into slavery.

Not pet wise. Just like… hmm… like a family friend wise

I see. Well, then I'd obviously want to be friends with ALL the ponies.

But if I'm limited to just one, then I think I'd go with Twilight. She seems very reliable. And sexy.

Think I could only handle Pinkie and Trixie in small doses. Derpy, Luna, Marble, are some that come to mind along with Twilight for different reasons. But in my opinion, on any given day, it is hard to beat the element of kindness, Fluttershy as my choice.

None, they don't belong here. Most wouldn't want to be here. I don't want to be here. Maybe Cosmos. She could do her thing and probably return to Equestria whenever she wanted. At this point humanity deserves whatever apocalypse she would bring.

Heh guess she actually visited you huh? Nice

Discord cause we’ve seen that he can tear holes through reality to other ones so if I ask nicely he might bring me along for the ride, plus I like him he’s fun and chaotic

I can't have a pony because those things are expensive as heck to take care of. It'd be kinda rude to just separate a pet from their owner so pass.

It’s a hard choice since there are several characters I’d love to spend time with, but if pressed I’d have to go with Celestia. She’s kind, wise and motherly, but she also has a sense of humor and likes to have fun. I could happily talk and cuddle with her for hours.

An OC of my choice. They'd do basically what I'd want. That would be my first choice.

I wouldn't with any of the mane 6 or main characters. I'd pick a background pony mare.

D-F

a changeling drone, specifically one that's based off nameless narrator's take on them - would actually/probably enjoy to be with me unlike most canon characters as narlepoax and ralanost says. that, or a batpony, korosuke has good taste

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24