Crazy Cannon Bouncers (CCB) 55 members · 78 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
FlashKenshin77
Group Admin

1. You can post threads as you see fit but they must be - asking for help, wanting to chat, or offering your help out to the general group. If the thread gets out of hand or becomes a flame thread, the participants will be warned and thread will be deleted. Pretty much like any other group on FiMFic, rules are all similar.

2. You can post stories in any of the folders, save ‘By Members’. That folder is for our ‘Best of the Best’ so only Admins can post there. Send your story to us and we’ll give it a look over. Make sure there’s no major grammatical or spelling errors. The other story folders are being worked on and rewritten, so stand by as we sort that out. If you want to suggest a story that isn’t your own, put it in the ‘Suggested Read’ folder, pretty straightforward.

3. No bullying, pretty simple and straightforward. There will be one warning from any Admin via a PM. Any issues report them to the Admins VIA PM and we’ll handle that asap. After your warning, your comments will be deleted and you will be removed from the group. Zero bullying tolerance here.

4. You can join our steam group, MLP:CCB

So yeah, pretty easy to follow. Standard from what I've seen. We do have the right to change and/or add/remove a rule if need be, but I doubt we'll have to any time soon.

Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

the steam URL didnt work...

1904757 1904760
Yeah, could you fix the Steam link, please?

1904760>>1904757
didn't i already comment on this?

FlashKenshin77
Group Admin

You did, there were a few grammar mistakes/spelling and he didn't explain the story folders very well. Granted, I'm making them up as we go along, so that was my fault... asked if he wanted me to remake them and he said go for it. :fluttershyouch:

FlashKenshin77
Group Admin

There we go, stupid coding didn't work right!

well my comment there applies here as well

FlashKenshin77
Group Admin

Yeah, I put it on the front page, although it's a link and at the very bottom. Might try and make it more obvious...

Hey so only one shots can be posted here?

Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

1933066 no...entire stories aswell

1939246 next question, do they have to be cute fluffy fics?

Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

1939513 they can be any genre.

1940711 so i can add my fic? Harmony Squad?

Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

1942462 if you put it in the right folder... Yes, I dont see why not

Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

1946080 I am glad I made you happy

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17