FiE 1,193 members · 362 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I've been looking through the long lists of fics with a fine tooth comb to find all of them and add them in the appropriate stories folder. I've found lots of stories where an OC female human discovers Equestria but I've noticed a grey area. If the the female human travels to Equestria and turns into a pony or other creature (dragon, draconequus, alicorn, etc) does that count as a "Female in Equestria"? Also similarly what about if a female human travels to Equestria and turns into/replaces/swaps places with a main character/background pony. And lastly does a story belong in this group if it's a main cast/background pony that's humanized and set in IRL (e.g. Human Twilight, Vinyl or Octavia, etc.) that discovers Equestria or is this group specifically for OC's? So tell me what you guys think or is it just me that's over thinking it?

I would say that, as a rule, they belong. As exception, I say that escapist stories may not, as those are about people who want to forget about being human in the first place.

4369326 The general agreement in the HiE group about the stories where the human has been ponified, or what have you, is they are still HiE. So I assume that also applies here as well?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3