FiE 1,196 members · 362 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hi. :twilightsmile:

I should have guessed there would be an HiE group specializing in stories that feature women in Equestria. Keen! I'll have to go poking around in the stories section. Thank you for gathering 'em all together!

I'm working on an FiE story called "The Woman Who Lived Nextdoor". If anyone is interested in pre-reading and letting me know what you think of the setting, characters, plot, etc. I'd love some constructive criticism! Specifically where you think it's missing something you'd like to see; more/less descriptive detail; a sequence that seems illogical or OOC; that kind of thing. Don't sweat any speeling issues or, poor, grammar, kind, of, stuf. I'll get to that later -- though hopefully it's not too annoying to read atm.

So you know what you'll be getting into if you volunteer: Mature readers only, please! It's primarily a romance between a woman and a stallion, and there is a brief sex sequence that isn't heavy description. There is lots of muffin swearing, DRAMA, and mentions of suicide & self-harm. It's all OCs except for brief cameos and (mostly) takes place 'off the map' of canon locations in a 'verse where MLP:FIM exists. Much like it does in Ringcaat's excellent The Pony Who Lived Upstairs. (Which inspired this story.)

Deadline: I plan to start my final re-write on Feb 9th, so you'd have basically a week to read & comment as of when I'm making this post. It's 18 chapters, apx. 40,000 words, so shouldn't be too difficult to read & comment in that time frame... I hope.

Please reply to this post or PM me if you're interested. I can share a Google Doc or email you a file of whatever format you'd like... let me know what you prefer.

Thank you. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1