FiE 1,196 members · 362 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Okay, so like the title says I have a question for you ladies.

Which would you be more interested in reading:

1. FiE X Spike clop fic

Or

2. FiE X Barbs (rule 63'd spike)

I have an idea, but I'm stuck on who/what the protagonist/victim should be. Any input is welcome.

I like the FiE x Barbs idea better personally. :pinkiesmile:

I kinda do as well, but I'm having one of those decidedly indecisive moments. So I figured I'd drop a line to get a reading.
Rather quiet in this forum group sadly...

Neither. :moustache: I don't generally read F/F, and I'll never read clop fics. However, if you took out the clop, I'd read the first one.

Eh, it was planned clop from the get go. It'll be like 2k one shot. I'm in no position to write anything longer than that with my current schedule.

I'd read both of them without clop as well. Clop isn't really my thing almost all of the time :applejackunsure:.

2539690 I say do both if possible. With the clop... :raritywink:

I responded in the other thread that you made, but I'm gonna hijack this thread, because I'm wondering if you would consider a request? Would you potentially write anything FiE/Discord at some point? I have considered it, but I'm not sure I can write it, for a multitude of reasons, though I may try in the future anyway. :pinkiecrazy:

That or FiE/some stallion besides Big Mac. I'm happy with clop, romance, or whatever. :pinkiehappy:

No big deal if you'd rather not. :derpytongue2:

I do hope your aging up my dear friend.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9