The Fluttershy Fan Club 734 members · 1,048 stories
Comments ( 73 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 73

Well I guess I could join in on the fun. I'm zombie king24. I live in CA, US. 16 years old and going to be 17 in two weeks. And as you all already know my favorite pony is Fluttershy.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Yeah, we're a pretty horrible bunch. :pinkiesmile:

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Nice to meet you! :twilightsmile:

FlutterPal
Group Admin

2177952 :pinkiegasp: ARE YOU PSYCHIC?!

Yes, I'm nine, and thank you!

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh: I had a limited number of, well, numbers to work with.

And you're welcome. :twilightsmile:

FlutterPal
Group Admin

2179989 True, true. :rainbowlaugh:

You're a brave girl, venturing here. The youngest I've seen is twelve.

Me seeing that you are younger than ten: :pinkiegasp:

You're only nine? I read one of your stories and I thought it was actually a lot better than what I've written so far. You got talent, kid; don't let it go to waste. :raritywink:

Now, a little about myself. I'm Dramacolt. I'm a 21 year-old college student who's studying TV-Video Production and Theatre. I've been a fan of MLP: FIM for about a year and a half and writing fanfiction for about a year.

FlutterPal
Group Admin
Comment posted by FlutterPal deleted Nov 17th, 2013
FlutterPal
Group Admin

2181046 Heh, thanks, I guess...

My name is FlutterLover63. I would not like to give out an exact age, but let's just say I'm younger than eleven. I hail from northern Georgia, I like music, Harry Potter, sewing, writing, and, (as you can guess from my nickname) Fluttershy.

I also like watching adamthewoo and rollercoaster ride-throughs on YouTube. (I find it kinda fun to find which ones have better quality.)

Slip Kid
Group Admin

We are the same age. Actually, I'll be ten in December, but...

Slip Kid
Group Admin

2188091 Bye! It's midnight over here and I need some sleep.

FlutterPal
Group Admin

2188104 Your still older.:scootangel:

2176839 im Hillbilly_andy, im 20 years old. i live here on my 60 acre farm in Wyoming, in the united states. I dont own a computer or really anything techno wise, i have to travel 10 miles just to hit a main road, then 30 miles to go into town at the local library. i kinda live in the middle of the woods. i love animals, sunrises, a good days hard work and beer. i love all music, mostly whats on the radio. and i love to read on my down time (wich isnt much.) i also love to write storys, im currently working on a fanfic now. im ex military was infantry for a year and a half in the army before a medical discharge. and my fav pony is fluttershy!

Hi, I'm Starlight Shadow, and I write fanfics about technicolor ponies. RariShy and PinkieShy are best ships, and my top three in order are Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and of course, Fluttershy.

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Hello! :pinkiesmile: Sorry for not noticing you for so long :fluttershysad:

PaulAsaran
Site Blogger

I am the one and only PaulAsaran! Although I tend to favor Princess Luna as Best Pony, Fluttershy is easily my favorite of the Mane 6, so here I am. I am a busy writer with big plans and hopes to attain my fame through hard work and prolific publishing! Which is good, because I can't self-promote to save my life. I'm also the head of reviews over at Random Romance; if you're interested in unusual contest challenges, head there!

Slip Kid
Group Admin
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 73