The Fluttershy Fan Club 734 members · 1,048 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

We have had 13 episodes so far this season.
One of which ("Bats!") is a Fluttershy episode, but could also be thought of as an AJ episode to some.
The other episodes are as follows (.5's indicate episodes split multiple ways or episodes that might not be considered a character's episode for some):
Twilight: 2 (Princess Twilight pts. 1&2)
Rainbow: 2 (Daring Don't, Rainbow Falls)
Rarity: 2 or 1.5 (Rarity Takes Manehatten, Simple Ways)
Pinkie: 2 or 1.5 (Pinkie Apple Pie, Pinkie Pride)
Applejack: 1.5, 2, 2.5, or 3 (Bats!, Pinkie Apple Pie, Simple Ways)
Full Cast: 2 (Castle Mane-ia, Power Ponies)
Discord: 1 (Three's a Crowd)
Does anyone else have an issue with the lack of Fluttershy? I'm feeling like best pony isn't getting enough love :fluttershysad:

2815593 Well the next episode is focusing on her; I'm stoked! And we have a whole other half a season left. I don't think it's something to worry too much about.

2815593 ....I'm gonna get some hate for this but no. I don't really have an issue with the lack of Fluttershy.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Are you sure you belong in this group? :unsuresweetie:

2815593 well, there's going to be the episode where she gets her key, so thats at least one more. still, though, i would also perfer another fluttershy-central episode.

Not to worry! Like 2815999 said, Fluttershy still has her key episode to go. Logically, it will probably either be the next episode (Filli Vanilli, and the one I'm betting it will be) or two episodes after that (It Ain't Easy Being Breezies). Either way, both sound like pretty Fluttershy-centric episodes, so we'll have our fix of best pony.

2816214 Its odd, though, because so far, the key episodes have been the even-numbered ones. "filly vannilly", or whatever it is, is episode number 14. So it would make sense that it's another key episode. How could it focus on flutters, though, if someone ELSE is getting their key?

Uh... Fluttershy hasn't gotten her key yet. I was implying it would be /her/ key episode, based on what I've read of the synopsis.

2816268 but 16's another even-numbered episode. back in 11, it was mentioned that fluttershy would be meeting the "breezies", and episode 16 is titled "meeting the breezies" or something. therefore it makes sense that 16 is a fluttershy-centered episode.

so how could 14 and 16 both be "key" episodes, if fluttershy is the central character in both of them? Unless she gets two keys.

sorry, I tend to overanalyze :twilightsheepish:

Well, that was my point all along! Whichever one Fluttershy gets her key in, they both sound to me like they would be Fluttershy-centric episodes. We have at least two episodes coming up that will feature her as a main focus.

No worries, maybe I was a little bit unclear in my first post.

I am deeply disturbed by the lack of Fluttershy. We just haven't been exposed to the level of her adorableness that we have been accustomed to in the previous seasons. Has she even squeaked yet?

2815593 it may be mid season, and most have gotten a fair chare, but still, just a little bit more ligh on poor Flutter could have been nice.

Maybe they think we need to write our own stories about her? even if it isn't quite the same. :pinkiegasp:

2816214 now, if only the show was openly available, like it was up untill last year?
2816327 sounds like fun.
I hope to see more of her bat self too.
2816336 ah, she needs to Squeak. repeatedly.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14