Constitutionalist Bronies 80 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

oh, considerable bits of truth there. I've known for years that the Federal Reserve has had this country by the short hairs. But is this surprising? All this happened due to greed; not the greed of entrepreneurs, businessmen and corporate CEOs, but the spiteful, envious greed of the masses. We established a federal reserve because it promised us, the masses, easy wealth. We established fiat currency because we thought we, the masses, could have our cake and eat it too-- that we didn't have to EARN money or CREATE wealth, we could just PRINT it out of thin air. We created the income tax and the IRS on a "soak the rich" campaign, convinced that we could loot the rich and give to ourselves.

We sold our birthright for a mess of pottage, and now we are stunned that the bowl is empty.

I'm still a teenager and came across this by chance. I never really cared about politics but; I cried watching that video. I don't know what to say. I hate this. I think my world view has been shattered.

Monochromatic Rainbow
Group Contributor

3789777 What RealityCheck said. Couldn't have said it better.

I don't know as much as just having a federal reserve is a problem as much as the American people have little say over who's in it and what direction they'll go in. The federal reserve can be overrun by well-meaning-but-incompetent people just because we can't completely control who's in charge of it and what they do. The federal reserve is sometimes far more inefficient than many other parts of government because of this. Perhaps if more people have a vote on who is in the federal reserve and what they'll do, they may usually more efficient on average.

3853656 feel free to look up the info and videos. The fed reserve, just by its existence, is the problem.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6