Constitutionalist Bronies 80 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Javyero
Group Contributor

So for my AP Government class in school we had to create a survey to understand the workings and difficulties of polling, and I decided I'd let this group tear up a copy of it. It's a quick little survey on marijuana and government, so if you'd like to express an opinion, go for it.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QAkwKa0aCGVHeiwEJm2XmXragj7-wXHd1hjopwJnr8I/viewform?usp=send_form
If you feel the need to discuss the topic, you can do so in this thread, just try to keep it calm and collected.

Thank you very much for posting this!

If you want my opinion, even though I don't actually want marijuana to be legalized on a federal level (due to a respect for state's rights and concerns for over-using marijuana), I think legalizing as much of it on as federal a level as possible might be for the best if it helps kill the black market, but that's just me (there's a difference between personal convictions and what should be law; I'm not the biggest fan of marijuana but illegalizing it almost anywhere is only going to make problems, namely a black market and more power to criminal organizations; therefore, it's only sensible to legalize it everywhere). So yeah, legalizing marijuana everywhere for the win!

To paraphrase Bill Hicks, marijuana grows all by itself; it's natural. What kind of paranoid people want to make nature against the law? Doesn't that strike you as a little weird?

Even if it were dangerous (it's not), like if smoking it melted your stomach, that's your own fault.

Actually, you have some solid points there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4