Constitutionalist Bronies 80 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty damned sure that smoking pot once doesn't make you gay! :rainbowkiss:
I'm also pretty sure there are other reasons for being gay, none of them involving smoking pot! :duck:
Oh well, I know a guy who take medicinal marijuana in Nevada; gotta ask if he's gay now! :trollestia:

Well, at the risk of repeating myself, I personally think that picture's stupid on so many levels. What do you think? Post your thoughts below! (sorry if I posted my opinion too strongly)

EDIT: Although this picture is bizaare, and in my opinion, hilarious, I realized it may not be fit for this group, as it's not a big or deep issue.

Debonair
Group Admin

4157319 I think they're trying to insinuate that smoking pot led this young man to "Experiment"

Now that is something pot can do to you, but wouldn't that make him "heteroflexible"?

Debonair
Group Admin

4158414 It's probably more along the lines of his friends found out he tried it and won't stop teasing him. Sounds like something my former friends would have done... That's why they're former.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4