The OC Corner 96 members · 156 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Shinzakura
Group Admin

Okay, we're going to create a banner for our group and the banner will have OCs. Want your OC on the banner? Here's how:

1. (you're all going to hate me for this) you cannot suggest your own character for the banner. Someone else has to nominate that OC. However, modifications of said characters can be nominated by you - if someone else did the modifying.
For example, I created DJ Martinez from All-American Girl, so I cannot nominate her, but I can nominate Sandalwood (an alternate universe version from A Hairy Problem, as she was modified by that author).

2. We only have ten slots for the banner, so the top ten get selected. You vote on them by upvoting the nomination. And no, downvotes do not count against the voting.

3. To give enough time, we're going to let voting for this run for the next two weeks to allow for nominations and voting. Voting will end at midnight, November 9thNovember 16, Eastern Standard Time (aka the timezone New York is in, for those not familiar with EST).

2077064 November 9th is only one week not two.

Shinzakura
Group Admin

Brainfarted on that one - thanks for the catch!

SUPERCHARGER2001
Group Admin

We went through a recession or a rough patch I believe. Its been over a month and we haven't taken mandatory charge over this group in unison.

So, what should we do? Any options.

Shinzakura
Group Admin

We can advertise it (see Wanderer D's earlier post about advertising the groups) and I can create a generic banner until someone comes up with a better idea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6