The OC Corner 96 members · 156 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
SUPERCHARGER2001
Group Admin

Now I know a lot of you vivify clopfics just as much as loving them to death and making memes, artwork and stories for this uncanny and lovable genre.

So we need a big discussion and final decision as to what to do about these....Fics?

(1) - We can keep them up and not ban any stories for being roster up for the folders. And this will make all the bronies happy and sad, I get it.

(2) - We can get rid of them and erase the rules for Clopfics and destroy any attempt of Clopfics from ever appearing on this group. (Personally? I got no problem with Clopfics but that's not the point,)

(3) - We can have a voting system by up-voting or down-voting this comment you are reading right now. This is too see which answer to (1) or (2) is correct for our cause.

And...

(4) - You can decide right now to just screw this voting system above this question right here and just say yes or no. As for the fate of Clopfics on this site. This lies on you members/viewers and of course, us moderators.

Really though? The main reason were posting this is because of mature filter. It works for everything else around Fimfiction but the groups constructed by the fans apparently.

Say if I was a 9 year old kid looking on some group and in hopes of finding a story that will cater my valuable time. But then out of the corner of my eye, I see a weirdly titled story that I find rather awkward and different in contrast as to what I normally read. "Rainbow Dash and the Hot Librarian".

Well curious is what I would think, but as I turn each chapter I notice there is a willingness tension for mounds of detailed sex in the making. I feel violated for reading such a vivifying and demeaning story to the characters I've always seen as lovable-caring best of friends creatures instead of character seducing each other and getting into the knitty gritty with making sweet basking joy of love.

*Damn I might have to read that story*

Anyway's either vote with the thumbing up or down this comment. Or give us a real reason why Clopfics are beautiful and should be adored by all its surroundings or tell us why its dirty, uninspired, perpetual and quite bluntly - gross.

You decide people, you decide.

Give me liberty, or give me death.

I never write clopfics, but I value the freedom of those who do as much as my own.

SUPERCHARGER2001
Group Admin

Mmm... My thought's exactly.

Well looks like we have one guy voting to keep them here.

Well not voting because you like them but voting because you understand from an artistic standpoint, right?

Like all writing, it rides on the soul -- the brevity.

If a clopfic writer can capture something, even if what they choose to capture is eroticism, then what they have wrought is beautiful.

It is art.

I do not seek out clopfics, but if I did, and I found one that made me feel something, I'd like it in a heartbeat.

Or we could have a separate folder made for Colpfics, that seem the easiest way.

SUPERCHARGER2001
Group Admin

Yes my buddy in co. Just told me that this decision would be rather easier and keep all the people happy.

So no! Clopfic will not be banned and every brony can be happy in this group.

Yay! Time for a Pinkie Pie special party. :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7