Falling for the Dark Side 718 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Title:The Many Corruptions of Twilight and Dusk

Main characters: Twilight Sparkle/Dusk Shine (Certain chapters take place in the rule 63-verse).

Genre: Alternate Universe, Dark(NSFW).

Premise:
A series of one-shots where Twilight Sparkle/Dusk Shine is either seduced or corrupted by the main villains of the series. Each scenario deals with Twilight and a gender bent version of the villain, or vice-verse.

Nightmare Moon/Dark Nebula:

Scenario one (Nightmare Moon & Dusk Shine):
Due to Dusk Shine's impressive magic, Nightmare Moon sees potential in him and wants him as her servant. When Applejack lets go of Dusk on the cliff, Nightmare Moon captures him before he's caught and takes him off to her old castle. There she proceeds to ravage Dusk against him will, all the while slowly forcing her dark magic into his mind...

Scenario two (Twilight Sparkle & Dark Nebula):
Upon defeating the Mane Six, Dark Nebula takes an unconscious Twilight to Canterlot. There he reveals that Celestia has been imprisoned in an orb of dark magic which renders her unable to use her own magic. He then uses a spell that manipulates her mind and replaces her memories and respect for Celestia with Dark Nebula himself. Then he has commands her to rut him right in front of Celestia and forces his sister to watch it.

Discord/Eris:

Scenario one (Eris & Dusk Shine):
When Dusk has lost his shine(ya see what I did there?) and color when all of his friends turn to their opposites, and she then breaks Dusk verbally by telling him that they wouldn't have become so corrupt, further cutting into his ego and slicing through his self esteem. Then when he breaks down she decides to take it a step further while he is feeling weak, Eris proceeds to manipulate him by telling him that she is a better friend than they could ever be as she slowly puts him under her spell and forces herself onto Dusk.

Scenario two (Twilight Sparkle & Discord):
While in the maze, Discord lures Twilight away from the group with the promise of King Solaris' (Male Celestia) location, when she follows him she gets trapped in an illusion where she believes she's pleasuring Solaris while in reality it's Discord himself. While pleasuring her, Discord slowly starts placing hypnotic suggestions inside her mind, making sure she can't break out of her spell...

Queen Chrysalis/King Metamorphosis:

Scenario one (Queen Chrysalis & Dusk Shine):
When Dusk spot's Chrysalis hypnotizing his brother, instead of running away he confronts and attempts to stop her, only for her to disguises herself as Celestia and put him under the same spell as well. The fake Celestia then uses Dusk’s love for the real one to force herself on the submissive stallion while his brother watches…

Scenario two (Twilight Sparkle & King Metamorphosis):
Metamorphosis has won, the Changlings have taken over, Celestia, Luna, and Cadence have been imprisoned, and the Elements of Harmony have been taken far away from Canterlot. Metamorphosis make’s his way to the dungeons in the Canterlot caves, where a broken Twilight sleep’s with her friends in separate prisons. Deciding to pour salt into the wounds of the helpless mare, he starts destroying her faith in her friends and mentor by bringing up the fact that they all turned their backs on her. Twilight slowly starts to cave in as Metamorphosis seduces her, making her slowly see her as a better mentor and friend, one who will not abandon her. Upon convicing her to join him, manipulated her into breeding with her, intent on impregnating her in order to create a new more powerful breed of Changelings…while the rest of his friends can only watch in shame...

King Sombra/Queen Oscura:

Scenario one (Queen Oscura & Dusk Shine):
Instead of Shining Armor, Dusk stays behind to fight Oscura, but her magic turns out to be useless against her. In an act of desperation she uses the dark magic she saw Celestia use, which get's Oscura’s attention. She traps him in a dark sphere where she forces her own dark magic into his body, slowly corrupting him and turning him into her willing slave...

Scenario two (Twilight Sparkle & King Sombra):
Spike stays behind to look after Cadence while Twilight goes to find the crystal heart, however when she reaches the magic door she is forced to endure her worst fear where Celestia abandons her. Soon after she breaks down, crying and broken, an illusion of Sombra himself confronts her, tempting her to become his student in dark magic as well as becoming his slave...

3275273 Already written all the Dusk Shine x female villains. Just have not uploaded them.

3735334 no. I am saving them. I mean I did Nightmare Moon and Dusk Shine have done Chrysalis and Dusk Shine and also have a Eris and Dusk Shine but I need to put out other stories so people don't think I am just reusing Dusk Shine for everything. Which I am kind of

3735722 that's understandable, its just that i love dusk shine x female villains

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6