Falling for the Dark Side 718 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Draconian Soul
Group Admin

Hello fellow members! Today we're going to discuss a 5 day event I would like you guys to participate in. If you want, I want to start a little Dirty Santa prompt. Why is it called Dirty Santa. That will be explained after this picture.

So the basic gist of this is to get your juices flowing, and just to have fun. If you have a prompt that you want to see written, then put it down here. Additionally, if you share a prompt, you have to write a prompt in return. This is just a little fun thing to pass the time, so don't feel like you have to do anything extremely fantastic (however, I do suggest you try, cause if someone was to write you something good and you don't put your effort into it, then that wouldn't be too good now would it?). The only requirement is that it should feature one protagonist and one antagonist (as the group indicates), and at least reach the minimum of 1k words (per site rules :3)

So, here's what you do:

1. Write a short description of your prompt. You can either pm me or place the idea here. However if you choose to PM, still put here that you participated.

2. Check your PM. I'll send you a prompt at random. If you don't want to write that prompt, you have the option to steal someone else's prompt, but it will also be at random. You can only do this once, so think carefully before you do it.

3. Start writing. You have the idea. Once I know we'll have enough participants, I'll open a folder for it.

4. Have it done by 11:59 PM on December 25th

There isn't a prize this one, so the requirements of the writing is free reign. This is just for fun, so don't take it too seriously, but at least try.

Now: Who wants to do this? If you do, either PM the prompt or put it down on this forum. Happy Holidays :twilightsmile:

'Dirty Santa' makes me think about an old disgusting pedophile.

Santa Ain't Coming To Town
Description: The ponies of Equestria aren't going to get a Hearth's Warming Morning this year unless someone can deliver all the presents to every family. Just who this holiday days savior is is up to you.

Pearple Prose
Group Admin

4 days?

...Eh, I'll see what I can do. So I just leave a prompt here then? Shall have to try and come up with one.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4