The RainbowBob Fan Association 217 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
GhostofSandwich
Group Admin

Before you read: None of these questions have even been asked to me, but I'm sure they will be. As time goes on, the F.A.Q. might grow, but we must wait and see.

Q: Why can't I add stories to the group?
A: Simple: This is a group dedicated to RainbowBob. He has plenty of stories to fill an entire group alone. Nothing against any of the users, but that's how it is. However, there is a nifty little "Top Recommendations" folder where I or RainbowBob put stories he has really enjoyed. One day you may find your story in there!

Q: Why does this group exist?
A: RainbowBob is pure awesomeness and it by his will alone that this group exists.

Q: How can I RainbowBob?
A: Become a crazy, aquatic sponge that writes stories like a madman. That's how.

Q: Who is RainbowBob?
A: Grab a sponge, throw it in a pot, add sugar, spice, and everything nice add craziness, random story ideas, rainbows, ponies, awesomeness, Celestia, Discord, Chaos, (that falls under Discord, but whatever) and a pinch of salt. Boom: RainbowBob! (The secret ingredient isn't listed)

Q: Who are you
A: I'm the guy who has know RainbowBob since he had only about 200 followers. I've been following the man for as long as I can remember, through all the craziness and pones. In short, I'm Patrick to Spongebob, Ghost to RainbowBob... Or at least that's how I see myself. :pinkiecrazy:

So, many of these questions will probably not be asked once. But they are there anyways, so deal with it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1